Will You Stay Away Forever? 34

“Brian, look!” Chloe squealed excitedly and pointed to the large window in front if the dining table. The glass was covered with a thin layer of wet frost and drops of water slowly trickled down, melting into each other.

“It’s raining, baby.” Brian smirked, glancing out the window while he put his plate in the dishwasher.

“It’s raining!” Chloe repeated happily, stressing her joy. Her smile grew even wider when Brian’s strong arms found their way around her body and he pressed her to his chest before planting a warm kiss on the nape of her neck.

The cold made Chloe reminisce of home, it’s been a long while since she had last seen her family. It was extremely hard for her to be away from her brothers and sisters, and especially from her youngest brother, Gunner.

As the second oldest sibling, she saw Luna grow up, become a woman. She wanted to be there for Gunner as well. Gunner was absolutely over the moon with the face that his sister and cousin were the partners of Avenged Sevenfold, which granted him with free tickets, merch and gear.

“Do you miss home?” Brian murmured against the side of her neck, reading her mind. Chloe knew how much it upset Brian when she turned homesick, it made him feel guilty. Frankly speaking, guilt was a major obstacle in their relationship.

Chloe kept blaming herself for the times when Brian would chose her over the fans, and Brian couldn’t stop hesitating that Chloe might leave him again for the favor of her own wellbeing.

“No.” She pulled on a smile and turned her face to gently rub her cheek against his, enjoying the scent of his aftershave. Brian exhaled and his hand lowered down to cup her growing stomach, gently stroking it. “Let’s go somewhere.” Chloe suggested while turning around in Brian’s arms.

His bare face was so unbelievably handsome. Chloe adored the curve of his strong cheekbones, the cute pointed tip of his nose and of course his large, dark chocolate eyes. She wished their baby would look just like its daddy.

“Where do you wanna go?” Brian asked and his hand rubbed Chloe’s back under the thin shirt she was wearing.

“I dunno…” Chloe pouted while her fingers danced on Brian’s broad shoulders, “You choose!” She smiled sweetly.

Brian smirked and looked over her and outside the window. His chin then rested on the crown of her head and he pulled Chloe closer, making her hook her arms under his as she hugged him. “Let’s stay home and snuggle.” Brian said goofily against her hair.

A high pitched giggle left Chloe’s mouth and she looked up to face him. “Snuggle, seriously?” She cocked an eyebrow, making Brian smile idiotically.

“Yeah…” He said slowly, biting the side of his tongue. “It’s cold, let’s do the whole cliché ritual.” He shrugged.

“Brian, are you turning into a softy?” Chloe asked cunningly, making Brian roll his eyes.

“You’re the one who said you wanted to spend as much time together before tour!” His argued defensively.

Chloe smacked him across the head, it was now her turn to roll her eyes. “Brian you turn into such a defensive douche when your ego’s hurt.” Chloe told him.

He wrinkled up him nose, the “Synyster Gates” side of his character showing. “I-But-DAMMIT!” He called in his infamous growl.

“You lose!” Chloe laughed hysterically, pointing her finger at him while rushing to the door that lead to the back yard.

Right before she could turn the knob and step outside, Brian caught her, preventing her from moving. “Take that back!” He insisted.