Will You Stay Away Forever? 55

Look what I found on Tumblr!!!--------->

-bows to the genoius who made this-

It's not perfect but it's hella cool!

Anyways, I hope you guys like the chapter and please vote and comment! I really wanna reach 1000 comments! *_*

____________________________

The sounds of soft, acoustic strumming guided Chloe to the living room as she made her way down the stairs. She peeked into the large, spacious lounge only to be blinded by the afternoon light the blazed through the spacious panoramic window.

“Hey there Marion, what are you doing here?” She addressed Brian’s silhouette. . All she could see was stars and she was still trying to adjust to the light.

Marion?” She heard his voice repeat.

“Weren’t you supposed to be out with the guys?” She rubbed her eyes and approached his figure, which lay comfortably on the couch.

“Yeah and I’ve already returned.” Brian smirked and put the black acoustic guitar aside, revealing his shirtless upper half.

“Really? Why? Did you guys get into a fight?” She asked innocently while struggling to keep her heavy eyelids apart. Brian’s chuckle left her puzzled. “Wha?” She whined, stretching her arms.

“Babe it’s like noon…” Brian said and swung his head to the side, motioning for her to look outside. Chloe’s tired eyes narrowed to slits as she stared at the ocean through the clear glass, seeing the midday sun rays twinkle on the crushing waves.

“Oh…” Chloe snickered. “Sorry, I’m all sleepy…” She mumbled while watching the surfers crash into the turquoise ocean. She looked over her shoulder only to spot Brian chuckle mysteriously as he petted his lap.

“C’mere and tell me all about that Marion guy you thought I was.” Brian said to her and Chloe sauntered towards him, till he pulled her down to lay with her back pressed to his chest.

“I meant Marion Raven, you dumbass. You were sitting there all chill with your guitar, she’s the first association the popped in my mind.” Chloe chuckled while caressing his heavily tattooed forearms.

“Who the hell’s she?” Brian grunted and freed his hands from her grip only to cuff her shoulders.

“Only one of the greatest artists of all time?” Chloe rolled her eyes and relaxed against his strong frame with delight when Brian’s hands began soothing the tense knots around her neck area. “Babe that’s rude, she was at Matt and Jade’s wedding, she’s a friend of mine…You said hello to her…” Chloe mumbled.

“Nope, doesn’t ring a bell.” Brian shook his head. “Must’ve been drink off my ass by them.” His breath hit her nape as he laughed.

“You weren’t drunk at Matt’s wedding.” Chloe clicked her tongue while closing her eyes and enjoying his caresses. “You made sure to stay sober enough to win me back by punching my boyfriend square in the face.” She giggled nostalgically, it all sounded like forever ago.

“Well that’s how I roll babe, it’s my move.” Brian stated cockily and sat back, granting himself with more access to her back, slipping his large hands underneath Chloe’s cut oversized t-shirt.

“How Barney Stinson of you, Brian.” She teased. “Strategically getting laid, ey?”

“I’d rather see it as my ‘knight in shining armor’ moment.” Brian replied just as cockily. “It worked, didn’t it? You fell straight into my web.” He asked while reliving the sore muscles around Chloe’s spine.