Will You Stay Away Forever? 1

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I muttered under my breath while walking.

I gotta tell you, this neighborhood is fucking fancy.

And the weather is freezing cold.

I sighed, my hot breath steaming the air. I tightened my thick coat while looking around at the extravagant houses.

And then I saw it, it looked exactly the way Jade described it to me.

Right around the corner, stood a magnificent two story house. Warm brown stone was set into the walls and I could see a neat garden peek through the gate.

It looked like a Christmas card.

I pulled the crumpled piece of paper out of my pocket and pressed buttons on the metallic board.

It beeped, the heavy gate opening up to me.

I shut it carefully and headed for the front door.

It took me a few minutes to pull myself together and finally knock on the heavy oak door.

My heart raced with anxiety.

Losing Jimmy taught me that life was too fucking short.

I had to get her back.

Three years were far too long for me to be without her.

I froze when I found myself staring into a mesmerizing pair of shocked, emerald eyes.

"Brian?" Chloe gasped, her Norwegian accent stronger than ever.

All the things I wanted to say just flew out of my mind.

I smiled, stuffing my hands into the front pockets of my dark jeans "Hey Chloe,"

She blinked a couple of times before pushing the door aside.

Oh my god.

My heart sank when I saw a kid in her arms, he stared at me with his dark brown eyes.

"Come in!" Chloe smiled and stepped aside, "It's hella cold outside."

I entered the house and hanged my jacket on the coat rack.

I studied her face as she held the child securely against her side; I never thought she could get any more beautiful.

Chloe grew up to be a gorgeous woman. Her features turned stronger and her hair was now straight but still its natural shade of reddish blonde.

"Wow Brian," She chuckled, "This is such a surprise! Are you guys here for the wedding? Already?" She asked.

"You could say....Jade booked an early flight and dragged me along." I told her honestly, I wasn't going to lie.

The baby whined and hid his adorable face in the crook of Chloe neck. "Aww, sweetie!" She giggled, pressing her plump lips to his cheek.

My heart pinched.

I couldn't believe I was jealous of a child, way to go Brian.

I snapped back to reality when her gentle hand took mine, "It's just Brian, see? He's a good guy." She hopped the boy in her arms, guiding my large hand to his small one.

Chloe brushed his straight blonde hair aside while he stared at me curiously, "Hey little man." I smiled, stroking his chubby cheek with the back of my fingers.

He then smiled excitedly and closed his hand on my finger, tugging on it.

"It's Adrian." Chloe smiled lovingly at the baby, heading to the kitchen.

I followed her, my mind was spinning with thoughts.

What a fucking idiot. I felt so dumb showing up on her doorstep.

Of course she has a kid! She's flawless, of course someone had snatched her by now!

I couldn't expect her to wait on me.

I wonder who the lucky bastard who fathered her child is.

"Sit down." She said inevitably and pointed to the wooden table, her eyes twinkling.

How could I ever let her go?

Why didn't I fight for her? She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

My guts churned when I saw the large ring on her finger.

"Brian I can't believe you came all the way to Norway!" She said while preparing a drink for Adrian.

Chloe poured the warm liquid into a sippy cup, checking the temperature.

"You know, I've seen Matt when he and Jade came to visit...-" Her angelic voice hypnotized me, I couldn't even pay attention to the words.

I watched her, her body was stunning.

"I'm so happy for them! They are absolutely perfect for eachother! Don't you think?"

"Are you going anywhere?" I asked, noticing she was fully dressed.

"Yeah, I'm taking him for a walk, It would be wonderful if you came." She told me over her shoulder.

"Yes, of course!" I nodded, trying not to sound too eager.

I'd do anything to be around her.

"Coco?" She giggled as she offered me a mug.

"I'm good." I said nervously. "How old is he?" I asked, watching Adrian clench into a stuffed sheep animal.

"Three." Chloe smiled, stroking his hair. "Brian, get ready while I take him to the bathroom, ok?" She told me before taking Adrian.

I nodded and stepped into the hall, taking my coat.

Three? That's how quickly she moved on from me?

I felt angry and betrayed, she must have hooked up with that guy the second she left me.

I sat down on the leather couch and scanned the house.

It was complete luxury.

Huge TV, enormous fire place. The floor was covered by a polished wooden parquet.

I smirked bitter-sweetly. Of course she dumped me for this, I couldn't blame her.

This northern palace could never compete with a tour bus, not even in a million years.

Suddenly, nostalgic thoughts clouded my mind, memories of our times together.

Memories I tried to suppress for so long.

"Ready?" I heard her soft voice and I pulled myself to my feet.

How could she be so calm? Didn't she feel anything towards me anymore?

"Whenever you are." I said, watching her wrap a scarf around Adrian's neck.

"Alright," Chloe buttoned up her coat, "Let's go." She took Adrian's hand opened the door.

_________________________________

Ok I did it! Here's the sequel!

I couldn't wait anymore! I missed Chloe and Brian so so much!!!!

Thank you all for supporting my pervious story!

I hope you liked this chapter!!!

Please vote and comment with your thoughts and ideas!