Will You Stay Away Forever? 5

“There you are!!!!” Chloe sighed in relief, stepping aside.

“I’m sorry!!!! Traffic was a bitch!” Luna pouted when she walked inside her and Chloe’s house. “Home sweet homicide!” She giggled.

“Huh?” Chloe raised an perfectly shaped eyebrow.

“The Wednesday13 song?” Luna rolled her eyes, “You’re so old fashioned!” Luna told Chloe sympathetically.

“Shut it…” Chloe smiled and helped Luna take her coat off.

“Where’s my baby???” Luna called loudly, rushing excitedly into the living room.

“On the carpet…” Chloe answered, watching Luna hurry off.

There he isssss!!!!” Chloe saw Luna lift Adrian off the carpet and shower him with kisses. “Aww you missed mommy didn’t you?” Luna pouted, holding him closer.

Adrian smiled widely and shouted “Mama!!!” swinging his arms around Luna’s neck.

“Kaj, you did such a fantastic job with him! I couldn’t have managed without you!” Luna thanked Chloe, her eyes warm.

“Mommy got you some gifts!” Luna told Adrian excitedly and he began clapping his tiny hands, grinning from ear to ear.

A narwhal! Your favorite!” Luna gave her son a gigantic stuffed whale, watching his brown eyes twinkle excitedly.

“I bet you wanna get some sleep!” Luna giggled nervously, addressing Chloe.

“I wish! Being a parent for a month was a fucking lesson for life!” Chloe told Luna, “But I gotta get ready for Jade’s hen do…” Chloe sighed, pulling her wet hair out of the towel.

Oh it’s today?! I forgotttt!” Luna said sadly while rocking Adrian in her arms. “I wanna spend some time with Adrian…”

“It’s ok…do whatever you’re comfortable with.” Chloe said genuinely. “I’m really proud of you Licie…The person you’ve become.” Chloe said to her sister.

“The party days are over and I couldn’t be happier.” Luna whispered, her eyes fixed on her son.

“I think Brian thinks Adrian’s his son.” Chloe spoke what has been rushing in her mind for the last few days.

“Brian?” Luna repeated, “Brian Haner?

“Yes…He was here.” Chloe bit her lip, “He’s Matt’s best man.”

“And did you tell him?” Luna raised an eyebrow, exactly the way Chloe did it.

“I was too shocked to think properly.” Chloe said guiltily.

“Kaja you must tell him! Before he starts deluding himself!” Luna said seriously.

“I know! But I can’t just do it out of nowhere! I’m not even certain that it’s what he concluded…” Chloe tried getting away with it.

“Bullshit. He sees you with a three year old kid and you expect him not to think it’s his? Grow up Chloe…” Luna said ironically.

Chloe sighed and sat down on the couch, taking a bottle of lotion in her hand. “I’ll get this right…” She mumbled and began spreading the radiant cream all over her body.

“You better…” Luna frowned.

Smile!” Lilly grinned excitedly, her camera’s flash blinding Chloe.

“It’s for my blog!” Lilly said in response to Chloe’s shock.

“You have a blog?” Chloe smirked while posing with Jewel for a picture.

“Yeah, she has a ton of readers!” Jewel giggled while trying to maintain her smile for the picture,  “Mostly A7X fans.”

“Oh it must be cool for them! Direct Access to the band!” Chloe said, supporting Lilly.

“Yeah so give me your best pose! They miss you!” Lilly grinned.

“Miss me?” Chloe asked while wrapping a leg around the pole, tilting her head backwards and smiling seductively for Lilly.

“Well they mostly call you a two faced bitch but some of them do actually miss you.” Lilly said sympathetically.

“Yeah, Brian’s fans were never too fond of me…” Chloe said, not really caring. “You and Jewel are the favorites.” She said honestly.

And Mel.” Jade said sadly while pouring Martini into Chloe’s glass.

“How is she?” Chloe asked sadly.

“She decided to stay at home with her family…” Jewel sighed.

“C’mon girls, let’s cheer up!!!!” Lilly yelled and turned on some Jeffree Star.

“My crotch hurts!!!!” She squealed drunkenly from the top of the pole, swirling her way down.

“Then tell Zack to give you a break!” Jade giggled, smacking Lilly loudly on the ass.

Not gonna happen.” Zack’s voice emerged from the front of the room.

“Heyyyyy what the hell!!! It’s a private party!” Jewel huffed, completely shocked when seeing all the guys walk into the room.

Yeahhhh go back to your strippers! No dicks are allowed!” Jade pouted and yet rubbed up against Matt.

“Sorry babe but my dick’s too big to be left outside.” Matt shrugged, kissing Jade.

“Mmmm….true.” She giggled against him, rubbing his crotch.

“Gosh!” Chloe exclaimed but then burst out laughing.

She caught a glimpse of Brian, he was laughing as well but his gaze was fixed on Chloe.

_____________________________

Guys I know this is super short but it's only a filler that had to be written. I hope it cleared a few things up and that you enjoyed it anyways!

Please keep voting and commenting!

Julia