Will You Stay Away Forever? 51

“So what else is new?” Brian asked and Chloe sat back, hugging a cushion to her stomach. She just took her time examining his face. Even though he was on a computer screen, Brian still looked amazingly attractive to her.

She loved how the bus’s dim lightning cast flattering shadows onto his features, enhancing his sharp cheekbones and strong jaw line. All those years alongside Brian and even apart from him, made her realize that when you love someone, he is the most beautiful creature in your eyes.

“Babe?” Brian chuckled, looking a bit puzzled. “Is the screen stuck? It looks like you’re just staring into space…” He mumbled nervously.

She snapped out of her bubble and grinned broadly, “Sorry…” She giggled, “I was thinking about how beautiful you were.” She added goofily.

Beautiful? Jee thanks Chloe, that’s a major ego boost right there…” Brian snorted sarcastically, trying to sound manly or whatnot.

She titled her head back and laughed. “I mean it, you’re a beautiful man.” She bit her lip flirtatiously and twirled her blonde hair around her finger. Chloe wished he was right there with her, so that she could have her way with him.

“What happened to your complaints about my short legs and double chin?” Brian infamously cocked an eyebrow, teasing her.

“Milking compliments outta me, eh?” Chloe smirked. “And I don’t care for your legs, it’s what’s between them that I want.” Chloe said bluntly, making both of Brian’s eyebrows climb as far up his forehead as they could.

“Is that so?” Brian regained his arrogant attitude and she could see his irises widen on the HD screen. “What would you do to me?” He asked in a low, throaty voice.

Chloe seductively bit her plump lower lip, “Talk Spanish to you.” She said in a naughty whisper, knowing exactly what turned him on.

As she expected, Brian growled in frustration and buried his fingers deep within his straight hair, pulling on the roots. “Fuck!” He called, “Babe I want you now!” He whined and Chloe saw  his hand dive downwards.

Hold it!” She called, “My mom could walk back inside any minute, I can’t have you sitting with your cock out if that happens!” She hissed, suppressing a giggle.

“Fine!” Brian called and crossed his arms over his chest, sinking into his seat.

Brian turn the goddamn lights off!”

Chloe heard Johnny’s faint screech in the background. Brian groaned and looked over his shoulder to the source of the voice.

“Go back to sleep!” Brian hissed at Johnny and got up to close the backroom’s door shut, granting Chloe with a full view of his body as he did so. All he had on was a pair of long black sweatpants that hung loosely on his hips and the staple chain around his neck.

“Hey Chloe?” Brian asked and she quit playing with her gel nails to glance at the screen.

“Mhm?” She hummed.

“What are your plans for Sunday?” He asked.

“Sunday?” Chloe cocked an eyebrow as she pondered. “Ummm I don’t schedule things that far ahead but your mom and I were actually planning to have lunch together, why?” She asked simply.

“Really? That’s great! My mom is heads over heels for you!” Brian grinned broadly. “And no reason, just wondering what my beautiful girl is up to…” He added quickly.

Chloe opened her mouth to respond when she felt a familiar twitch and pressure in her abdomen, making her lip curl as she exhaled slowly and caressed her stomach. Brian immediately noticed it and his face lit up.

“Is the baby kicking?!” He asked excitedly.

Chloe nodded, “Yeah, I think it recognized your voice.” She smiled weakly after the pressure drained. “Dr. Montgomery said it’s due in a month and…” Chloe opened the computer’s calendar, “-twelve days exactly.”

Brian nodded vigorously, “I’m gonna be there.” He stated decisively.

“You better!” Chloe said jokingly but deep within, a cold gush of shivers coated her skin because of the fear of Brian being absent. She then caught Brian covering up a giant yawn with his palm and rubbing his tired eyes with the back of his hand.

“Go to bed, baby.” Chloe said to him sweetly, “You’re exhausted.” She pointed out the obvious.

Brian tried to resist, shaking his head. “I’m fine, let’s talk some more.” He insisted, but his hoarse implied said otherwise.

“Bye, Brian.” Chloe smiled and blew him a kiss.

Brian smirked and gave in, “Bye Chlo, I love you.” He said to her.

“Love you too!” She nodded and then the conversation ended.

Chloe turned her laptop off and stood up, heading to the bathroom to shower and get herself ready for the day.

After 20 minutes she stepped downstairs with her blonde hair loosely curled and her makeup minimal yet fresh and classic.

Surprise!” A familiar bubbly voice made Chloe spring in her tracks and she turned around to face her sister.

“Dammit Alicia! You know how much it freaks me out when people just pop out of nowhere!” Chloe hissed

“Oh, chill!” Luna rolled her eyes. “No get dressed, mom’s in the car waiting for us…” She poked Chloe’s ribcage.

Chloe flinched and scooted away, frowning. “Now? Who the hell goes to the spa that early?” She muttered and lazily headed back upstairs. “I haven’t even eaten anything yet…” She complained while spilling into a flowing elegant top.

“Mom has it all figured out. We’re going for lunch first, and then baby shopping!” Luna said and handed Chloe a matching pair of shoes.

“Baby shopping?!” Chloe gasped. “No! Not again!” She whined. “We’ve bought enough stuff already! And besides, you can only buy as much when we don’t even know the gender of the baby! And I also kinda wanted to do some shopping with Brian…” She said and pulled her hair into a messy yet elegant ponytail.

“I know Sissy…But ever since I’ve had Adrian, Mom has turned so keen on shopping for her grandchildren…Just wait till Sebastian has a kid.” Alicia smirked, referring to their older brother.

“Yeah, like that’s gonna happen…” Chloe joked and applied some shimmery lip-gloss to her sensuous lips. “I miss Brian.” She blurted out, which made Luna smirk sympathetically.

“You mean you miss his penis…” Alicia smirked in a tactless manner that was so typical of her.

“Luna! I’m marrying him!” Chloe gasped and playfully smacked the back of her sister’s head.

“Yeah so? Don’t think I forgot that night you were drunk of your ass and rambled on about how Brian’s penis was so cute you wanted to knit a hat for it!” Luna teased, making Chloe burst out laughing at the amusing memory.

“Lovely, I’ve definitely raised you right.” Agnes’s voice came from the doorstep, “Now shall we get going?”

_____________________

Hey everyone! I hope you likes this chapter! Please vote and comment! It makes me motivated :D