Will You Stay Away Forever? Bonus Chapter :)

“Anyone home?” Chloe called while pushing the heavy oak door with the heel of her boot. Crouching over, Chloe placed the shopping bags on the polished marble floor, “Babe?” She raised her voice and looked up towards the staircase, her softly curled locks of light blonde hair falling over her right shoulder.

“No need to yell…” Brian’s muffled voice came from behind her, making her spring up with surprise. “You went baby shopping, again?!” Brian exclaimed, swallowing the banana he had been chewing on. “Angel, seriously, that has got to stop-“

“Oh shut up, you scared me like hell!” Chloe cut Brian off, frowning, before he could even finish his sentence. “I like baby shopping, I like our baby.” Chloe said, sticking her bottom lip out, a playful smile tugging on the corner of her pink lips.

 “Yeah but drive all the way up to LA for that uber expensive baby shop,” Brian mumbled, briefly pointing to the stack of “Bel Bambini” bags by the front door. “No.” Brian protested once his eyes found Chloe’s face again, seeing her pouting and doe eyed. “Don’t do this to me…” He muttered submissively under his breath while taking a step closer to his wife. He lazily placed his large hands on her rounded hips and gently caressed her skin through the material of her thin black leggings.

 “Okay, so now that that’s behind us…” Chloe chuckled while referring to his weak arguments and her fair hand disappeared in his straight black hair. “I missed you today.” She stated. “Where’s Tyra?” Chloe asked him while lightly grazing the nape of Brian’s neck with her sculpted fingernails.  

 “I dropped her off at my mom’s, she’s been nagging me about waiting to see her for a week so I picked my lazy ass of the couch and obeyed like the awesome son that I am.” Brian smirked cockily and his minty breath tickled Chloe nose.

 “That’s nice.” Chloe commented casually, barely moving her plump lips as shivers ran down her spine when Brian started to draw feathery circled with his thumb across her thigh. It never ceased to amaze her how after all the time they’ve been together and all the drama they went through, even Brian’s smallest touch could make her heart jolt.

 Chloe parted with his body, making her way to the lounge area.”Hey, I wasn’t done with you.” Brian said as he caught up with her and hugged her waist with his strong arm, pushing her back just when she was about to flop onto the white leather couch. Two of his fingers found their way naturally under Chloe’s chin and lifted her face towards Brian’s. His lips followed by landing upon Chloe’s in a gently kiss, which he deepened by cupping the side of her neck with his other hand.

 Her mouth curved into a barely-there smile as she gladly kissed him back, enjoying the familiar yet intoxicating taste of his tongue as it crept past her lips. She had to tiptoe in order to maintain the contact and Brian’s hand slid down to the back of her hips to support her. “There, now I’ve said Hello properly.” He commented when the kiss ended. Chloe giggled, her sweet laughter had always been music to Brian’s ears so he gladly followed her down to the couch as she fell back on the cushions, still chuckling mysteriously. “Chlo?” Brian hummed while planting random kisses onto Chloe’s exposed neck and cleavage.

 “What?” She mimicked his seriousness and crunched her eyebrows, making fun of him. “Whaat?”  Chloe dropped the goofiness and cuffed his shoulders, looking him in the eye.

 “Babe,” Brian started off, still plastered to her torso with Chloe’s thighs keeping him in place between her legs. “How ‘bout we have another baby?” He asked shyly and quietly, Chloe could swear he was even blushing. “I love being a dad and I love Ty, I want to have more kids with you.” Brian confessed, playing with Chloe’s slender fingers. “I really want to.” He added, kissing her fingertips.