Will You Stay Away Forever? 11

“Thank you.” Chloe smiled genuinely after Brian placed her heavy luggage in the middle of the living room.

“No prob.” He said and groped in the dark for the light switch. The room lightened up, revealing Chloe and Jade’s beach house, the house which Chloe hadn’t been to in three years.

“I can see that Jade moved out…” Chloe smiled weakly, noticing that all of her cousin’s belongings were gone. “Are Matt and Jade moving to a new house?” She asked Brian.

“Nah,” Brian shook his head, “They’re just gonna live together at Matt’s.” He explained. Chloe smacked her full lips while she paced around the large, spacious room. She looked around, the house filled her up with nostalgic memories.

Memories of the times when she and Jade were single, crazy girls and other memories of the amazing moments she had spend there with Brian.  “So, it’s all mine?” She asked sadly, not particularly addressing Brian.

“I guess…” He pushed his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

The idea of living alone in that enormous place saddened Chloe. She did enjoy being alone but she didn’t want it to be a temporary situation. “Can you stay?” Chloe turned around as she hopefully addressed Brian.

Brian smiled and rested his hands on Chloe’s hips after she walked up to him, “If you want me to.” He rubbed the tip of his nose against hers.

Chloe leant in and kissed Brian, softly. She loved how his dominant hands gripped her waist tightly, pressing her flat again him. Chloe hugged Brian’s torso inside his leather jacket and took her time, roaming his broad, muscular back.

They pulled away and Chloe rested her head on Brian’s chest, inhaling his scent. “Are you hungry?” She mumbled against his v-neck shirt while she looked outside the panoramic window, it was extremely late.

“No…” Brian answered simply while he stroked Chloe’s cheek with his tattooed thumb, “Are you?”

Chloe shook her head, “I bet that even if I were, there is no food in this place.” She said.

“Hey, I know that Jade takes care of this place…” Brian said.

“I know, I was just joking.” Chloe looked up into his eyes, “I’m tired, though…” She grinned.

Brian smiled broadly and lifted Chloe up and threw her over his shoulder, “C’mon.” He smacked her butt cheeks.

Chloe squealed while he rushed up the stairs until he opened the door to Chloe’s bedroom, where he threw her on the gigantic bed. “Have I ever told you that you were a beast?” Chloe rolled her eyes while undressing herself.

“More than once!” Brian said cockily, standing there in his boxers only.

Chloe shook her head and pulled out the commode’s doors. She found a white camisole and black hot pants and lazily slipped into them. By the time she turned around, Brian had already managed to curl into her bed and held the blanket up for her.

“Hop in babe.” Brian grinned seductively.

“You know what? I change my mind.” Chloe stated while curling up to him, laying her head on his bare chest. “You’re a dork.” She corrected herself.

Brian?” Chloe mumbled right before sleep started taking over.

“What is it?” He huffed tiredly.

“Now that Matt and Jade are on their honeymoon….Are Avenged on a recess?” She asked.

Uhu…” He nodded.