Will You Stay Away Forever? 32

* WARNING- Crazy chapter ahead of you, be prepared! *

________________________________________________

“Where the hell were you?!” Chloe lifted herself off the leather couch and stormed in Brian’s direction. He slammed the door behind him and scanned her body, licking his lips.

“Damn you look hot.” He hissed and immediately gripped her hips, plastering Chloe to his body. She yelped and pushed against him. “Stop it, I need to get off.” He muttered.

“Brian you fucking stoned!?” She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of his face.

He rolled his eyes, “None of your motherfucking business.” He said sternly.

Where the fuck were you?!” She insisted, drawing away from his face as he tried to once again kiss her lips, she could smell alcohol on his breath, “I was waiting on you!”

“Aw you poor baby.” He faked a pout and forcefully held the back of her neck, pushing his lips upon hers and immediately driving his tongue into her mouth. She tried pushing him off but his grip on her body was way too strong.

Chloe soon managed to free her hand and she slapped him across the face, hard. Brian stared at her, his eyes dark with his irises wide with rage. He slammed her against the wall, “Don’t dare slapping me you fucking bitch.” He said lowly against her mouth.

“Let go of me!” She shrieked when he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. As Brian began making his way to the bedroom, Chloe struggled, punching his back.

“Not until I tap this.” He growled and smacked her butt, making her yelp. He laid her on the bed rather firmly, using one hand to hold her down while yanking his black shirt off with the other. “Damn, that body.” Brian bit his lip while his touch crept underneath Chloe’s delicate baby-doll, roaming her skin.

She whined when he massaged her pert breasts, “Get off me, get off me!” She fought, squirming around and hitting his torso. Brian huffed and closed his hand on her mouth.

“I’m going to fuck you so good, I promise.” Brian said hotly in her ear, licking the outer shell. Chloe squeezed her eyes shut and groaned into his hand. She felt how his ragged touch slithered down her body, easily slipping the nightwear off.

“Brian I’m pregnant!” She called helplessly when his foreceful hand slipped inside her tiny panties, roaming her softness.

“Because you’re a slut, that’s why. And it’s Synyster for you.” He looked into her eyes while slipping a long finger into her core, making her eyes roll into the back of her head. “Who are you kidding baby? You’re dripping wet.” He smirked slyly while twisting his fingers inside of her.

“Don’t fucking touch me you sick bastard!” Chloe cried, struggling beneath him.

“That’s fucking it!” Brian groaned angrily and reached for one of the pillows, making Chloe’s eyes widen with shock. “Think I’m gonna hurt you?” He growled cunningly while he stripped the pillowcase off and tore the fabric into two long strands.

Chloe gulped as he dragged her to the side of the bed and held her wrists above her head, “By the time I’m done with you, it’s going to hurt so bad you’ll be begging me to stop.” He whispered in her ear while using the fabric to tie her to the wooden bedpost.

Chloe huffed and bit his shoulder while he tied her to the bed, fighting him with all she had. Brian held her face with his hand and looked into her eyes, “I won’t stop until you’re shaking.” Fire burnt in his eyes while he undid his flies. Chloe’s eyes widened at the sight of his erection straining his white boxers.