Will You Stay Away Forever? 17

Chloe woke up in the large bed. The crisp blanket covered her naked body and she smiled to herself, she felt like she was floating on air. Brian’s strong arm lay loosely on her hips, providing her with a sense of security and peace.

She glanced at the alarm clock, it was almost noon. Chloe was about to crawl out of bed when Brian’s embrace pressed her to his bare torso, “Don’t go.” Brian murmured against her shoulder blade.

“I wanna pee…” Chloe giggled, also because his goatee tickled her sensitive skin. She tried breaking free but Brian only hugged her tighter while nuzzling his face into the nape of her neck.

“Then hold it in…” Brian said hoarsely and planted soft kisses on Chloe’s shoulder, making her shudder.  She relaxed into him and wrapped her arm around his neck from behind, bringing him closer.

She then tricked Brian by rolling over him and quickly standing up by the bed. “Cheater!” Brian rolled to his back, frowning. His hand tried reaching out to Chloe’s legs but she escaped him. She winkled playfully before disappearing in the bathroom.

Chloe did her business and took the opportunity to wash her face and brush her teeth. She examined herself in the large mirror. Her long blonde hair was sticking in various directions and a dark purple hicky decorated her neck and collar bone.

She chuckled as she lazily brushed her locks and let her hair fall over her shoulder. Chloe noticed one of Brian’s v-necks lying on top of the laundry basket and she quickly slipped it on, so that she wasn’t completely naked.

“Well, it wasn’t too bad, was it?” Chloe grinned while stepping out of the bathroom, referring to her absence. She stepped towards Brian, who was lying on his back. He has his hands behind his head while the thin comforter covered his lower half.

“Why are you standing over there with your clothes on?” Brian cocked an eyebrow, checking her body out.

“And it was torture.” He added sarcastically while Chloe crawled on top of him. She straddled his waist and began eagerly kissing his neck, working on his most sensitive spots. Brian responded by groaning and resting a hand on the small of Chloe’s back.

His fingers soon crawled underneath the fabric, where they began softly caressing Chloe’s ribcage. “Mmmm, what do we have here?” Chloe chuckled cunningly when her gaze travelled to Brian's crotch, where his morning wood and the blanket were forming a tent.

Brian’s chest shook as he laughed and his hands soon traveled to her butt, “I just can’t get enough of you babe.” Brian said while tugging on Chloe’s bottom lip with his teeth.

“Is that so?” Chloe asked dreamily, biting his lips. She allowed her hand to snake south and disappear under the covers, where she found Brian’s thick length.

Brian inhaled sharply while Chloe’s eager hand slowly pumped his member while she kissed him lustfully, sucking his tongue.  With each stroke, she felt him harden, she knew he could never get enough.

Brian’s hands found Chloe’s neck and rested on each side of it while he pulled her away from the kiss. His brown eyes were filled with lust while he scanned her face, and then his gaze traveled to her lips.

Babe…” Brian hissed when Chloe quickened her pace, she already felt a couple of drops leak onto the palm of her hand.

“What is it baby?” She whimpered innocently while she played with him, teasing Brian. Brian titled his head backwards and growled, now she was definitely torturing him.

I want your mouth.” Brian groaned, licking his lips as he stared at hers, then his gaze traveled to his crotch. His demand was a huge turn on for Chloe and she immediately pushed her lips upon his, teasing him.