Will You Stay Away Forever? 19

“You shop, here?” Jade cocked an eyebrow while following Chloe to the big green building.

“Yeah, it’s all organic and clean!” Chloe smiled excitedly, “You take the cart…I just had my nails done.” Chloe giggled as she wiggled her freshly manicured fingers. Jade took a look at Chloe’s glossy fingernails and rolled her eyes before aggressively pulling a shopping cart out of the special stand.

They stepped inside the air-conditioned space and immediately headed to the fruit and vegetable section. “Oh yeah baby.” Jade grinned cunningly while grabbing a whole box of lychee, “Love this stuff!”

Chloe laughed and began looking for pine-apples and melons, “Let’s make smoothies!” Chloe suggested. Jade’s face lit up and she began rapidly loading every possible fruit into the cart.

“Oooh so we should get some milk too, right?” Jade’s eye lit up, she had a sweet-tooth.

“Yup!” Chloe agreed and burst out laughing when Jade began pushing the cart way too fast, speeding to the dairy section of the shop. “Wait for meeee!” She whined and rushed after Jade, making her heels drum loudly against the floor. “Jesus woman! You’re fast!” Chloe panted when Jade easily lifted 4 cartons of milk.

“And fucking strong! What the hell does Matt feed you?” Chloe raised an eyebrow, Jade was usually a horrible lazybones.

“Protein.” Jade smirked cunningly.

Chloe stuck her tongue out on disgust, “Jadee! and I’m the dirty-minded one!” Chloe teased while picturing very unpleasant sights of Jade and Matt. Jade rolled her eyes and skipped to the cheese fridge.

“Yummy, Cheddar!” Jade gasped and immediately grabbed a huge slice of hard cheese. “Mmm best fucking cheese in the whole wide world!” She grinned and brought the cheese closer to Chloe’s face.

“Gross!” Chloe called and slapped Jade’s hand away, “Get that thing away from me, it fucking stinks!” Chloe wrinkled up her nose, the smell made her nauseous.

“Are you kidding me? It’s delicious!” Jade gasped and happily placed the cheese in the cart, “I thought you liked cheese!”

“I do!” Chloe said, still grossed out, “This one has obviously gone bad.” She pointed out and rapidly began making her way away from these as possible.

“Oh, stop whining already-Ou!!!” Jade gasped when Chloe suddenly stopped in her tracks, making Jade slam the cart into her back. “Don’t fucking do that! I almost paralyzed you!” Jade called, rubbing her stomach, where the other side of the cart hit her.

“Meh,” Chloe shrugged and reached for a packet of Doritos, “Aw Brian loves these!” Chloe said excitedly and began going through the different flavors, “He swears by the spicy ones…” She mumbled.

“You mean, Mexican flavored?” Jade smirked and held up a packet of tortilla chips.

“Yeahhhh! Gimmie more.” Chloe said excitedly and the chips into the cart. “I think he’s a bit obsessed with…Mexico…” Chloe smirked.

“Oh my god, I know! He’s been learning Spanish for the past two years, but he sucks hehe.” Jade smirked cunningly.

“He does…” Chloe mumbled, finding it a bit amusing. “He keeps asking me to do this role playing thing where he’s-“

“Ok, that’s enough!” Jade said out loud, covering her ears. “I do not want to hear about your and Brian’s…adventures!” Jade poked Chloe’s side.