~(._.~) (~._.)~

Me: Hey Skipper! Look! We almost have 300 nominations! *shows her my phone*

Skipper: *Cocks head* What the hell is that? A metal rectangle? Hey... Where did the twin towers go?

Me: *Swallows nervously* You'll see where they go in about 17 years when terrorists come out of the sky and destroy them.

Skipper: *Scoffs* Sure, yeah right. When pigs fly. And it's 1984 anyways, how would you know?

Me: Don't worry though! 6 years later the iPhone is invented and everything is all better. I love my iPhone. I can buy you one, and then you'll be able to see the nominations for The MJFA's as well! They're right on my page!

Skipper: *Takes my phone* Agh! The phone screen changed when I touched it!

Me: *Laughs* me in the 80's is so hilarious. Anyways, look!

Skipper: Pssh. 295? That's nothing.

Me: *sighs* I know.

Skipper: HEY ALL YOU 2001 PEOPLE-

Me: Actually it's 2016-

Skipper: SHUT UP! ANYWAYS, STOP SLACKING AND GO NOMINATE SOME BOOKS! I KNOW YOU LIKE TO READ SO STOP BEING LAZY

Michael: *Walks into room* Babe calm down. *Rolls eyes* *Looks at you* DON'T YOU THINK I'M IMPORTANT?!? DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!? GO NOMINATE THE BOOKS ABOUT ME! WE WANT 1k NOMINATIONS THIS YEAR!

Me: *Laughs nervously* Wow, that sounds kinda desperate-

Michael: SHUT UP! ANY AND EVERY MJ BOOK YOU'VE EVER READ! IF SOMEONE HAS ASKED YOU TO NOMINATE THEM, DO IT! EVEN IF THEY HAVEN'T ASKED DO IT ANYWAYS! BE PROACTIVE! SPREAD THE WORD! BE A GOOD MOONWALKER!

Me: Mikey-

Michael: READ THE RULES BEFORE NOMINATING! TAG YOUR FRIENDS AND HAVE THEM DO IT TOO!

Me: *Hits both of them with Paddle* Whew! Sorry! But... He's right! We want this to be big! Nominate, and Michael loves you! Isn't that right Michael...

Michael: *x_x*

Me: Right! Depending on you guys, another update will be soon! I treasure and appreciate each one of you!

FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO WIN THE AWARDS:

I would recommend telling your readers and followers to nominate you for a certain category, one that has few nominations so far. These categories have few:

Best MJ book (under 20k reads)

Best MJ book (over 20k reads)

Best of the rest (Off the Wall Era, HIStory Era, all eras not previously mentioned).

Happy nominating and good luck! Don't doubt yourself or your writing! You CAN do it!

--MJFA's

Michael: *Wakes up* Beyoncè? Is that you? Would you bring me some KFC?

._.