Chapter 16 - Girl's Day

Song Of The Chapter

American Girl by Bonnie McKee

___

Savannah's POV

"I'm hungry." I stated, walking into the kitchen with Austin trailing behind me.

"I'm hungry." Austin copied.

"Are Alex and Ariana up yet?" I said randomly, walking to the fridge.

"Are Alex and Ariana up yet?" Austin mocked.

"I just asked you that." I scrunched my eyebrows as I took out a water bottle.

"I just asked you that." Austin said, taking an apple from the fruit tray and taking a bite.

"You do know those are fake...?" I pointed at the apple and Austin immediately spit it out in the trash can.

"I was kidding." I laughed while holding my stomach, almost dropping my bottle.

"That's not funny!" He whined, pouting.

"Well that's what you get for copying me." I shrugged.

"Well that's what you get for copying me." He mocked again, giving me a playful glare.

"So what should we do today?" I sat on the countertop and swung my legs.

"Whatever you want." Austin came up to me. He snaked his arms around my waist and stood in between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking down at his adorable smile.

"Ariana and I were thinking of having a girls' day today. You should have one with Alex." I remembered Ariana and I talking about it last night.

"I will not have a girls' day with Alex." Austin shook his head.

"You know what I meant!" I pushed his shoulder playfully. I leaned down and quickly pecked his lips.

"Sure, why not." He shrugged.

"Good." I nodded happily.

I looked down at his perfect smile and I couldn't help but want to kiss him. So I did. I leaned down and our lips quickly met, staying there for a while.

"Woah." A voice came from the door. I pulled back to see Alex staring at us awkwardly.

"Am I interrupting something here or..." His voice trailed off. I looked at Austin and shook my head, letting out a small laugh.

___

It was about 11:00 right now. I skipped up the stairs with Ariana to get ready to go out. The guys had already left an hour ago to go do guy stuff. I wouldn't know cause I'm not a guy.

I put on blue skinny jeans, a sky blue sweater with a picture of a wolf on the front, and my black moccasins. it was kind of chilly outside so I threw on a black infinity scarf. Then I put my hair in a bun. I grabbed my black cross body purse and headed out the door with Ariana.

"Where should we go?" I asked as I hopped into the driver's seat.

"Why don't we go to the movies? Then maybe the mall?" She suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." I started the car and drove off.

When we reached the theater, we had no idea what movie we wanted to watch. "How about... no... I've already seen that..." I started but then disagreed.

"Or we could... no... I saw that a few days ago..." Ariana shook her head.

"Oh! The Kevin Hart movie! Let Me Explain!" I pointed and ran up to the ticket box.