Chapter 7 - Decisions

Song Of The Chapter

Who I Am by Nick Jonas

~~~~~~~

Savannah's POV

Tuesday morning went by and soon enough, school ended and it was 4:00.

I was sprawled out on my bed, hugging a pillow and thinking if I should like Austin. He has perfect features and he's the kindest guy I've ever met. But we barely know each other. If I told him it was me who he danced with, he would probably run. I wasn't someone people would dyingly want. Or something like that.

 Yeah, I was insecure but I'm pretty sure every teenager gets to that point. I just, didn't think I'd be good enough for him. I mean, if you think about the media, most people expect him to be with someone famous. And then there was me. What would he do once he find out it was me?

I was busy thinking that I didn't realize my phone had been ringing for the past few seconds. I finally came to my senses and reached for the phone, still laying down.

"Hello?" I blinked a few times to clear my mind.

"Hey Savannah. Ariana, Austin, and I are going to the boardwalk, do you wanna come along?" Alex's voice filled my ears.

 "Sure, pick me up in five." I answered, then he hung up.

I picked myself off the bed and walked over to my closet. I was too lazy to put on a good outfit since I already changed out of my school clothes. I just put on a light blue Hollister jacket, black shorts, and my white Vans.

I grabbed my phone and raced downstairs and out the door to see Alex pull into the driveway.

"Hey." I slid into the back seat with Ariana.

~~~~~~~

"So what are we going to watch?" Ariana asked as we walked to the ticket box.

"The Perks Of Being a Wallflower?" I shrugged as I pointed to the movie poster on the wall.

"Sure." Alex bought the tickets and we went in to get snacks.

We got into the theater and noticed it was half full.

"I hope there aren't any crazed fans in here or I'll b-" Austin started

"OH MY GOD IT'S AUSTIN MAHONE!" We heard a sudden shout interrupted him.

A group of girls came running up to him, asking for autographs and pictures while a few other people in the theater gave us loud shushes.

When all that was done, we finally took our seats and the lights dimmed. I sat in between Ariana and Alex, leaving Austin next to Alex. Trailers played and then the movie began. LOGAN LERMAN, omg.

~~~~~~~

An hour and a half later, we left the theater and were blinded by the bright sun outside, due to the fact we had been in a dark room for a long time. Just as we passed a small fountain that was in front on the entrance, two girls came running up to Austin. I wasn't surprised at first because I was used to it, but then I looked up and my jaw dropped.

"What are you two doing here?" I mumbled under my breath. They just gave me glares and continued to talk to Austin.

"Look, you're obviously not the girl I danced with so stop trying. I swear, if one more person comes up to me, telling me they're the girl, I will break something." The words came out of Austin's mouth, filled with anger and my heart dropped. Now it will be way harder telling him I was the girl. He won't believe me because he'll just think I'm a crazed fan. Great.

"Fine. But if I can't have you, no one will." The cliché sentence was thrown at Austin as Nicole and Brianna stomped away.

~~~~~~~

"See you tomorrow..." I smiled and stepped out of Alex's car, waving to him, then quickly running into my house because it was so cold out.

 Ok, I've made my decision. I'm going to tell Austin tomorrow. No matter what.

~~~~~~~

I just realized how short this one is...

um okay awk.

vote!

~Lena