Chapter 4 - Dress Shopping

Song Of The Chapter
America by Imagine Dragons

~~~~~~~ 

Savannah's POV

"Where are the guys?" I looked at my phone as Ariana and I sat in my car.

"And they say we always take a long time to get ready." Ariana shoo her head. A few minutes later, we heard the car door open and in came Alex, Robert, Zach and... Austin

"You guys do realize there's only three seats back there..." I laughed as I started the car.

I saw the guys look at each other out of the corner of my eye.

"...Oh well." Zach shrugged. 

~~~~~~~

After ten minutes of dumb jokes and music blasting from the radio, I finally parked in the mall parking lot and we all jumped out and headed for the stores.

We went to a few shoe stores first so the guys could get new sneakers and stuff, you know, the things that guys always get at the mall. Every now and then, there would be a huge crowd of girls around Austin and we would always manage to sneak out.

Then Ariana and I finally got to get dresses. We dragged the guys along with us to the store even though they couldn't exactly leave because I had the car keys.

The guys sat in the store, tapping their feet and playing with their fingers as Ariana and I tried on a few dresses, coming out once in a while to show the guys.

I came across this dress that I knew I had to get, even though it wasn't the color code, but I liked it and I was going to wear it anyways. It was a short light blue almost turquoise dress with silver lining.

"Ariana! I found a dress!" I waved her over. She obeyed excitedly and when I held out the dress in front of me, her jaw dropped.

"That's gorgeous! But it's blue..." She tilted her head to the side.

"So...? I'm still going to wear it." I said proudly as I kept looking for dresses.

"Hey, I found a dress you might like!" I pulled one out and handed it to her, immediately seeing her eyes widened.

"Oh my god, yes! I love it!" She jumped. It was a white dress that had a light blue bow around the waist.

"We can be the odd ones out together." I laughed as we both went to try them on.

~~~~~~~

Alex's POV

I was sitting alone in my room after we got back from the mall when my phone started ringing. I checked the caller ID to see it was just Austin.

"Hey man." He said right when I held the phone to my ear.