The End

Bradley POV
I feel as everything is going slow. I mean everyone is moving fast but at the same time everything is going slow. As they rush Sabrina out of the ambulance and fast through the doors I slowly walk in behind them. Wen a doctor rushes up and announce that the main focus right now is saving Sabrina life everything comes back to reality. As there rushing her to surgery I hurry up and run by her side and hold her hand as mine has blood on them. Wen the doctors rush through the doors breaking our hands out of each other's I go to the bathroom to wash up. I'm washing my hands and look up in the mirror asking myself I should have had her take it easy. Wen I was done washing up I went and sat in the loby and Sara came up to me startling me but at the same time was happy someone was hear with me.
"What they say" she ask
"There main priority right now is saving Sabrina" I said very worried.
"What's that suppose to mean" she asked worried
"Idk I'm not a doctor" I say in a snappy way. Then she looks at me in a certain way that made me feel bad. "Sorry just worried"
"Don't be we're all worried"
"All?" I say as she looks over by the door and there was Austin and Jordan and Olivia, Rowan and Jake.
"Oh you don't all have to be here" I say
"We want to be" Jordan replied to me
2 hours later
"Bradley" the doctor says walking to the lobby.
I then walk over to him
"Sabrina is still asleep but the baby is okay know all we can do is wait for her to wake up, you may go into the room but only you and the doctor should have the baby in there in no time for you" he says nodding his heAd and walking away.
I walk into Sabrina's room and see her laying there with an oxygen tube In her nose, I go and sit next to her and grab her pretty soft hands and hold it tight in my arm.
"Sabrina I know your gonna wake up cause you promised me you weren't gonna leave me remember. I need you too wake up because I don't know how to be a dad on my own, I'm so young and I need my plus one on my side." As I take a deep breathe and look up at her "she doesn't even have a name"
"Sawyer, her name is Swayer"
"Swayer Perry okay" I say looking up at her and going in for a kiss "you had me scared" I say kissing her on the forehead
"Is she okay she says looking at me worried"
"She's perfect" I say seeing her smile
"Can I ..." Then Sabrina got interrupted my Rowan wen Rowan was holding Swayer.
"Oh my" Rowan says walking into the room then Rowan walks over to Sabrina and hands her Swayer.
And I've never seen Sabrina so happy
1 day later
Bradley POV
Today was the day we brought Swayer home Sabrina has been with her all day. For once everything was good. It was a beautiful and everyone was on there way to Rowan for a cook out.
"Ready" I ask Sabrina
"Yes"
When we arrive to Rowan I start walking up to the house but when I turn around I see everything I ever wanted Sabrina happy playing with our baby girl. She then catches up to me and we walk into the back of the house and everything was great everyone was together happy.