The drive

Jordan Pov
So everyone has left besides the few that are staying at the hotel tonight. "Sabrina you ready?" I asked.
"Ready? For what?" Bradley asked confused.
"Me and Jordan are gonna go back to his place and sing a cover real fast then we're gonna come back to the hotel" Sabrina said to Bradley.
"Oh okay, but we should swing by your house real fast so you can grab your bags and stuff you need" Bradley said.
"Sounds good" Sabrina said.
Sab Pov
As everyone was headed to my house me and Bradley had a conversation in the car.
"Sabrina?"
"Yes?"
"I want you too know if anything ever happens to me I want you to know you have made me the happiest person on this world"
"Bradley don't talk like this, nothing is gonna happen"
"I know, but we have to cherish the moments we have forever"
" I love you Bradley Steven Perry"
"I love you Sabrina Carpenter"
When we got to my house we all ran inside real fast and grabbed out stuff.
"Alright me and Jordan will meet you guys at the hotel okay?" Sabrina announced.
"Sounds good" Everyone said.
Bradley Pov
We were about to leave but I ran up stairs real fast to grab the ring i got for Sabrina for her birthday when all of a sudden I heard tires breaking outside.
"OMG" I hear someone scream from down stairs. I hurry up and run down stairs and see no one down here then I run out side and see everyone in the middle of the street with there mouths open. I slowly step out of the house pass our cars and look down the street. There it was the worst thing I could possible see.