Good.

Bradley POV
Life has been good. Sabrina has been doing a lot better. She's been going to therapy to talk to someone about her dad and I have seen a change in her. Her last session is today witch it is Valentine's Day and I have something big planned for her. Witch it is a surprise.
"Hey" Sabrina says walking into the kitchen
"Hey gorgeous"
"Can you believe we have this big house to our self" she said putting her finger into the whip cream then her finger into her mouth slowly licking it.
"Actually no I can believe it" I say
"Want to know the perks of having this big house"
"What's that" I questioned
"We can have a big family and make a lot and a lot of baby's and have fun while doing it" she says smiling while kissing me
"Wow. Slow your roll Carpenter. I'm 17 and your only 16"
"Ya I know. But I'm only 16 for long."
"True. Well do we have any plans for tonight"
"Nope. We can order some pizza and watch movies?" I questioned
"Ya sure. Well gotta run. Got therapy. I love you" she said jumping off the cowner kissing me
"I love you too" I shout across the house
30 min later
After I finished eating breakfast I started working on me and Sabrina valentines date. I walked outside the our backyard and laid out a big blanket. I put some plates by are picnic basket. I put a few pillows down and then I sent up are big screen to watch movies on. Then I put the food in the basket. I got us chocolate covered strawberries and put the pizza box down. (Idea from high school musical) then I put a few movies by the big screen.

After awhile Sabrina got back. She walked in the house and I stood up from the couch.
"What's going on" she asked
"What do you mean?" I questioned
"There's a big blanket over are backyard screen door and you never stand up from the couch when I get home. What are you up to Bradley"
"Follow me beautiful" I slowly grab her hand and direct her to the back door. I then pull down the blanket. Her eyes widen and then she  started to tear up.
"Bradley you didn't have to do all of this"
"Yes I did"
We when went and sat on the blanket. She looked into the basket and was happy cause she saw the strawberries. She then pulled out a box. She gave me a glare and then opened it.
"Omg Bradley."
She saw the bracelet I bought her that had yellow stoned all around it.
"This is beautiful"
"No your beautiful this is just a pretty accessory"
She then gave me and soft kiss and then she grabbed the strawberries. She slowly started to eat one.
"Can I have one" I asked sarcastically
"Oh ya sorry" she said putting the strawberry in my mouth then she ate the rest.
Time passes
"Bradley thank you for everything"
"Of course you deserve it"
She then kissed me. She slowly pushed me back so I was laying on my back on the ground. Then the kissing got intense she slowly started to unbutton my shirt. Then it started to rain. I stood up and took her hand. She started to kiss me again. I then picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my back. I started to walk inside. Everything got so intense so fast. I put her down then she slams me against the wall and takes my shirt off. I then put her against the wall and pick her up and kiss her. I then took her dress of and all she's in is a bra and underwear. I carry her up to are room and lay her on the bed. She then told me to take my pants off and I did. I lay on top of her and we slowly start grinding are body's together. She then latched her legs around and and would bring her body close to mine while tightly grabbing my neck and hair. She slowly started rubbing her legs up and down mine. I then slowly get my hands behind her back and unbuckle her bra and she then grabbed it and ripped it off. She then brings her feet up to my underwear and rips them off with her feet. I then sit up and take the blanket and put it over us. I then put my hands on the butt and grab it I grab it and bring it over. I then kiss in between her boobs and I slowly worked my way down to her stomach she then would arch her back each time my lips touch her stomach. I then big her underwear and pulled them off with my teeth. I then lick all the way up her body In tell I reach her mouth. I then stick my tongue in her mouth and she softly bites it. I then slowly stick my self In her. She then let's out a soft moan. She started to move her body faster and faster. I kept pulling her hair. She then arched her whole body and let out a huge moan. I then softly lay my body on hers and we both let out a big breath. I slowly get off the bed and put my underwear on. I hand her the bra and underwear. We then walk down stairs and go into the kitchen to get some water. She sits up on the cowner and I slowly walk over to her and grab her back and start kissing her. She then grabs my neck and hair and she wraps her legs around me. She then releases and gets off the cowner.
"Makes some pizza. I'll put in a movie" she said walking out of the kitchen.
Few moments later i walk into the living room and she passed out on the couch. I then carry her up to arm bedroom bridal style and lay her on the bed under the blankets I then lay next to her and slowly wrap my arms around her and pull her closely into me. After awhile we both feel asleep.