2 years later

Sarah Pov
Everything has changed. Bradley and Sabrina have broken up. My mom pasted away. Jordan ran away. And Rowan and Jake are having a baby. Me and Peyton are the only ones doing well. Are baby is doing just fine and we're happy. We've been having a hard time with keeping are family whole. Austin and Olvia have recently moved to Florida with Colton. Everything is falling apart.
Sabrina Pov
Sabrina's dream
"Bradley save it. I was the one DIEING I WAS THE ONE who had the baby in me you didn't. I can't believe you would do this to me"
Bradley-  "I'm sorry"
"Save it. We're done I want nothing to do with you. I want you gone by tomorrow"
End of dream
I wake up and I'm all sweetie and crying. I hate him. He hurt me so badly and I want to scream
Bradley Pov
It normal. I'm sitting here in the dark on my couch thinking of Sabrina regretting what happened. I'm drunk off my ass wanting Sabrina. I pick up my phone to call Sabrina she isn't answering. I call her again still isn't answering. I was kinda getting worried but at the same time not worried about it. I have been giving her some space cause she's been having a hard time with me cheating and her mom dieing.
Sabrina Pov
As I sit here in the bath watching the water slowly turn red a pop the pills in my mouth and and stick the needle in my arm then snort a little. Life better this way. I get out and look in the mirror my face as black makeup all over it and my long black hair that is all knotted up with a few dreads in the back. Life's better this way I keep saying.