Chapter 34

Bradley POV
I was getting ready for bed but every night before bed I watch the news. When I turned the news on the first thing "Car crash in Syndey" up next. I got worried and called Sabrina and she wasn't answering . "5 people and the car 1 dead 4 mild injuries, the police say that this was not and accident that someone purposely cause the car to crash, the girls are being rushed to the hospital and hope the 4 will be okay"  *knock* knock*
"Jake" I say surprised
"You heard right" he asked
"Yes" I say
"Have you talked to Rowan"
"Yes and Peyton has talked to Sarah and Austin has talked to Olivia the girls said they don't know who passed away they say the doctors won't say"
"Jake she's not answering her phone"
"Okay okay calm down let's go to the hospital"
Me and jake arrived to the hospital we get to the desk and asked about the accident. Jake headed to Rowan room and I asked about Sabrina the women went to talk to one of the ambulance and as she was doing that they brought the body in from the seen. The nurse started walking over to me I was nervous I was preying to God that wasn't Sabrina. "She's in room 402" my heart and body felt good. I rush to room 402 and there she was bruises on her head and cuts all up and down her body. I didn't want to wake her to I sat next to her and held her hand. "I love you" i whispers and kissed her hand.
"I love you too"
"Sabrina Ann-Lynn carpenter you scared me half to death" I said standing up and kissing her on the forehead.
"Hey I'm fine I'm okay I'm here with you"
"Sabrina what happend"
"We were danceing and enjoying are selfs we were going north and I was sitting on the left hand side of the car wen I went to turn around to look out the widow and bam"
After Sabrina told me what happen the doctor came in and told us that she could go home but she needed to rest and not drive any where. We got home and I laid Sabrina on the couch.
"You should proble get rest you have to leave tomorrow" she said
"Oh I'm not leaving you"
"Bradley I'll be fine it's only for a day or two"
"Sabrina"
"Bradley it's okay"