Back

Bradley POV
Everyone one has been enjoying them self tonight. I'm glad I had everyone over, even though I haven't been able to look at Peyton the same.
"So Peyton what's new" Jordan asked
"Oh nothing" Peyton says
"Mhmm" Jordan says smirking. I kinda was confused cause Jordan seemed to know something no one else knew.
"Boy your glowing. Who was it with?" Jordan asked. After a min of me processing through it hit me hard. Sabrina and Peyton slept together. It hurt so badly to think about.
*Few hours later*
Sabrina POV
I woke up from falling asleep. Peyton still wasn't back. I decided I was gonna stay at my house tonight. I left Peyton a note saying "Peyton I love you so much, but when it comes to Bradley nothing will ever change between us, life's been hard for me and him but I feel like me and him can work things out. Please forgive me. I'm fine and I'm gonna stay at my house tonight" I then go to the room and pack up some of my clothes that I've brought over. As I get ready to leave I get in my car and text Bradley "my place in 20".
Bradley POV
I was picking up my house getting ready to go to bed when I get a text from Sabrina she texted me to meet her at her house in 20 min. For some reason I wasn't as excited as I normally am. I finished cleaning up and it was around 11:50. I was gonna leave my house around 12 to go to Sabrina's.
Peyton M POV
I got home ready to see Sabrina and make love to her hard tonight, but she wasn't here and it upset me. I kept calling her and calling her but she wouldn't answer. I went to the kitchen to get a beer and I see her note. After reading it I got worked up and started to freak out. I left my house and went to her's hoping Bradley was there so I could kill him. Right now my target is on Bradley.
Sabrina POV
I just got home and a car pulled in behind me but it wasn't Bradley is was Peyton.
"Hey" I said softly
"Hey? That's all you have to say" he says getting really close yelling
"Are you drunk?" I asked confused but kinda worried
"Am I drunk" he says in a angry voice
"Peyton calm down" I say scared
"Calm down. You fucked me hard and expect me to forget about it and you. You thought wrong" he says grabbing my arm pulling me very close to him while he's breathing hard in my face while he's pressing his face to my and pulling my body close to his.
Bradley POV
I get to Sabrina and see Peyton holding Sabrina really tight. I was gonna leave but then I heard Peyton yell "your never gonna leave me". I then jump out of the car and run up to Sabrina "woah woah woah, Peyton let her go" he let her go but pushed her to the ground. I go to her and help her up.
"Your gonna regret this Bradley" Peyton says walking away.
"Are you okay" I say to Sabrina helping her up
"Ya" she says still crying
"Let's get you inside" I say picking her stuff up and helping her to the door. We get inside and she goes to her bedroom to change. She comes out to the living room in shorts and a sports bra but with grey sweatpants in her hand.
"Here somethings more comfortable for you" she says handing them to me.
"Is this a invitation for me to stay over?"
"Please" she says
"Of course" I say taking my jeans off and and putting the sweat pants on. I then walk to the bathroom and get her a cold warshrag I then dab it on the bruises she has on her arms.
"I Forgive you" she says
"Sabrina"
"No I forgive you. I love you and always have" she says pulling me in for a kiss she then kisses me softly "move back in with me" she says
"Oh Sabrina of course" I say tearing up. I then go to the bedroom to get the bed ready and comfortable. I look around the room and see all of me and Sabrina's pictures and everything we put in here together. I missed this I say to my self. I miss her, I miss sharing this house with her, I just missed it all. I then go to walk down stairs to get Sabrina but she wasn't on the couch I then walk to the kitchen and see her.
"Sabrina" i said and she jumped in scared.
"Sorry" she says
"Hey don't be sorry, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere" I say to her giving her a kiss and taking her upstairs.