Dad

2 Weeks later.
Sabrina POV
It's been 2 weeks sense my party and everything went great that night besides one thing my dad told me and my sister's that he has cancer. Supposably the cancer is spreading through his whole body and there is nothing he can do about it and he announced he only has a month to live. Bradley has been spending a lot of time with me because I've been hurting. And Sarah has been with Peyton a lot, and my mom and dad have been spending a lot of time together.
*Knock* *Knock*
"Come in" I said
"Hey how are you"
"What do you think"
"I know babe. It's gonna be hard at first but me and you are gonna get through this. I'm not gonna let you go through this alone. Understand?"
"I understand. I love you"
"I love you too"
"Can I stay?"
"Sure. We can watch pizza and order some movies" I say to Bradley
*A moments later*
The pizza guy got here and I ran down stairs to go pay for the pizza. After I opened the door and paid I yelled for Bradley "pizza in the kitchen" and I could here him coming. When I started going into the kitchen I looked up from the pizza boxes and saw my dad laying on the floor.
"BRADLEY!!! OMG BRADLEY HURRY UP"
"Dad stay with me don't you dare leave me stay with me"
Bradley POV
"OMG. Sabrina!"
"Call 911" she yelled
"Ya 911 my girlfriends dad is on the ground and he is not responsive and he has cancer and it's bad. I don't know what to do"
"Alright . What's your name son?"
"Bradley"
"Alright Bradley Ill send people right away"
*2 Hours later* Sabrina POV
My mom and Sarah were just arriving to the hospital. Right when they arrived my grandma and grandpa walked out of my dads room crying baldy.
"He didn't make it baby" she said to me grabbing me in for a hug and then looked up at my mom and sister and let out a breathe and walked over to them. Then Bradley grabbed my arm and pulled me into his. I was frozen I didn't know what to think then everything started to sink in and I feel to the ground crying while rocking in Bradley's arms.