I know it's over...

Alright, story time: TRUE STORY. If you care about me and not just my book please read.

In this story there's a girl named JJ who really needs some friends.  Viola, she meets a girl who's name is Zilontro and her friend Baisley.

JJ becomes friends with those two, the only problem is that they have a friend named Melon who they both hate very much.  Complaining about how Melon was always negative and talking about herself.  JJ understood as every time they hung out Melon was always like this and following Baisley's every footstep.  After a while, Baisley and Zilontro pretty much 'dumped' Melon as their friend.

Of course JJ was happy and all three of them were friends.  Days seemed to be years, and they both felt like sisters.

Until recently, Baisley tuned out JJ since they don't share a lunch anymore.  Zilontro also did but hung out with her in the morning.

JJ learned that Baisley is a very sad person. 

You see, Baisley always complained about Zilontro and Melon to JJ, but claimed she never talked crap about her.  So when Baisley practically dropped JJ, Baisley started hanging out with Zilontro and Melon again.

What happened to Melon being clingy and annoying?  Were you, Baisley, lying about how you just felt sorry for her?  What happened to your promise to yourself about not hanging out with Melon outside of school?  Did Zilontro stop talking about boys nonstop all of a sudden?

That's when JJ learned that Baisley needs followers.  Zilontro would have no friends if it wasn't for Baisley.  Everyone hated Melon so when Baisley accepted her again she followed her around again.  Baisley needs them because she doesn't feel loved.  So she needs these girls who want to hang out with her, just like JJ did.

Too bad she lost someone who truly loved her.

By the way, I'm JJ.  If Baisley is reading this, fucking snapchat me back with something other than a 'fine'.