"I'll be back!" Part 1

Yes, I did put Monty as Murphy in the last chapter. I was rushing so stop commenting about it, I messed up. FUcking sue me.

Not edited.

      "No Bellamy," I refused, shaking my head defiantly as I my bottom lip started shaking. My enlarged belly felt like it was going to pop any minute, and I delicately placed my hands on it. The stretched skin felt so smooth as I rubbed it gently. "You can't just send me, us, away. Not right now."

      The chaotic mess in camp faded in my ears as all my focus was on Bellamy and Clarke, and all I wanted to do was strangle the both of them until they would agree with my terms. It's been rough these past months and everyone was on edge. The grounders haven't even threw one spear at us, and I couldn't help but think this was Lagertha and Lincoln's doing. I haven't seen neither but they were the only ones I knew who could delay a war like this.

      As my stomach grew everyone learned about Bellamy and me.

      "How could you do that to me! With my own brother!" Octavia whispered angrily, roughly squeezing my thin wrist. I winced as I thought it would snap under her clouded judgment.

      My fearful eyes looked into hers, terrified. "I've wanted to tell you for so long! It just happened and it progressed-"

      "Bullshit!" She snapped and she let go of my wrist. I rubbed it as I watched her silently. She kept muttering under her breath, her unique green eyes dancing between the trees and my forming bump. "Just," She closed her eyes, breathing in sharply through her nose, "Don't talk to me. Leave me alone."

      Tears formed in my eyes at the thought of losing Octavia. "Octavia," My angelic voice cracked as my eyes turned red and puffy, sniffling already. I knew this day would come, but I never imagined this would happen. I wasn't thinking realistically. Of course she'd be livid for me sleeping with her brother, getting pregnant, and never telling her.

      "Don't!" She screeched, throwing her hands up to shield me from walking towards her. She walked off angrily, almost resembling a toddler throwing a tantrum. I would've shook my head at her actions but I was still getting fond with the idea of never talking to Octavia again. There was a huge chance that she will cool off, probably what she'll do, or she could be telling the truth and I'd be stuck with my sister who never talks to me and Bellamy.

      Bellamy's nice to hang out with and I love him- but every girl needs a friend.

      Speaking of Bellamy, he laid a hand on my shoulder comfortingly. I sighed, all of my emotions and hormones clashing together, and my body just melted into his. Fluttering my eyes shut I breathed in and out calmly.

      Bellamy kissed my temple, and I felt soothed just from the small action. "You know she'll forgive you, Octavia may be stubborn but she isn't stupid enough to lose her best friend." He whispered, rubbing my shoulders. He knew how stressed out I was, and I wasn't even a few months into my pregnancy. Every night we laid in bed, snuggling, sharing little kisses, and venting about each other's days. It was something I cherished since he was always busy with the upcoming war.

      Sighing again, I kept my eyes shut as I confessed, "I know that. Just the thought of losing her terrifies me, we were always there for each other and now without her I feel so alone."

      "You have me," He reminded me, and I nodded right afterwards. I didn't answer because I knew I had him already.

     Biting my lip absentmindedly, I turned around and looked up at him. Bellamy was already sweaty from all his work and it was still morning. Mentally worrying about his physical state, I smiled teasingly at him, trying to lighten the mood. "It's different. I can at least stand Octavia, she doesn't snore in her sleep."