"I Love You, O."

"Octavia," I breathed out, watching helplessly as the grounder carried her. My eyes were trained on her as he dropped her body carefully. I glared at him as he shackled her ankles and such.

      If he sensed my eyes on him it didn't bother him. Why would it? He was very intimidating, almost more than the woman. He left after that, looking straight ahead. Still glaring, I kept it up even when he vanished.

      "Kit?" Octavia's sharp voice rung in the empty cave. A wide smile stretched across my face as I switched my gaze to her. There was a cut above her eyebrow, blood smeared around her face, and her hair looked like a rat's nest. Her face looked hopeful and happy, as if she just wasn't kidnapped by two, very intimidating, grounders. "We'll be okay, I know it."

      I huffed as I looked down, biting my lip. "You haven't been stuck in this god-forsaken cave for hours, maybe days."

      "If I escaped once I can do it again." Octavia said, ignoring my statement. I raised an eyebrow at her. She scanned the floor to see nothing useful. She started banging on the shackles, making me groan in protest.

      "I have a killer headache, please stop, O." I groaned, wishing I could rub the sore spot.

      Stopping like I asked, she questioned, "Are you just going to sit there and do nothing?"

      "I'll do something when I can. No use in using all my energy for nothing." I answered, wishing I was back in Bellamy's warm tent. She didn't say anything and I took that moment of silence to close my eyes.

      Octavia had more things to say though. She broke the silence a little too soon for my liking. "Bellamy and them are coming to find us, I know it."

      Without opening my eyes I just nodded. "I really hope so." I really do.

      Suddenly, a loud noise erupted through the cave. My mind immediately jumped to the brooding man or the warrior girl, and I whimpered slightly. Gulping, my body shriveled up closer.

      "I love you, O" I said before nibbling on my bottom lip.

      "I love you too, Kitten." She said back, shivering slightly.

       We sat in silence. Sitting and waiting. My heart was leaping out of my chest as my breathing became heavier. Time seemed to speed up unfortunately for me, and all I could do was sit there scared shitless.

      Breaking the silence, a recognizable voice echoed around the cave. "Octavia? Octavia!"

      Bellamy. The Bellamy Blake.

      Tears gathered in my eyes. Whether it was from happiness or sadness from him not calling my name also. My emotions were bundled up as I almost leaped in joy. Tears blurred my vision, but it didn't mess up my hearing. "Octavia?"

      "Bell!"

      "Bellamy!"

      We called out, rattling our shackles gleefully. Hoping he would hear us. People started flooding in the room. The ones recognizable was Bellamy, Finn, and Jasper. I breathed out in relief. They really were here to save us. Or Octavia, but I'm here too.

      "Bell," Octavia breathed out, as he stormed right over to her. He examined his little sister, exhaling in relief. I could barely make out his features in the poorly lit cave, but I could just hear in his voice that he was grinning like a madman.

      "We found you," He said.

      Everyone watched the reunion. Happy that there little hunt for us was over. "Kit!" Finn sort of yelled, making me wince. People's eyes darted to me as Finn dashed over to me.

      I couldn't help but glare at him. His heroic behavior with his Tarzan hair wasn't swaying me. I can perfectly remember him messing with Clarke when he clearly has a girlfriend. But I just winced and allowed him to unshackle me.

      Sensing my odd behavior, he quickly undid them and offered me a hand. I took it gratefully, swaying a bit where I stood up. My stomach twisted into knots as my head pounded heavily, my ears hearing the beat of my heartbeat. Biting my lip, still tasting the blood from earlier.

      Finn sighed as he took in my appearance. "Good thing you're alive, Clarke would've skinned me alive if you were dead." He whispered, probably to not alert the grounders.

      I nodded, "Well it's a good thing the grounders decided to keep me alive for another day." My tone was bitter as I moved closer to Octavia, who was hugging Jasper. His face looked like he was on cloud nine, pure happiness. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I look at the pair. They were so cute.

      After that, Octavia quickly embraced me in a bear hug. I returned it without hesitating. "I told you they'd find us," She whispered in my ear.

      I pulled away, smiling at her too. "I guess you were right." She rolled her eyes at me but still had a smile on her face.

      Bellamy looked at the both of us. Actually acknowledging me with a nod. "You girls ready to go home?" Octavia smiled up at him and nodded frantically. I just smiled at him, not wanting to nod at all.

      "Finn!" Jasper yelled out frantically, not bothering to be quiet. I glanced at him with wide eyes, before looking at Finn.

      I gasped as Finn dropped to the ground. Right behind him was the male grounder, holding a bloody knife. "Finn!" I yelled out, forgetting about the pain he caused Clarke. He can't die. He just can't.

      I watched helplessly as Jasper knocked the grounder out. We left the cave paranoid and carefully. I was the last one out, and for a good reason. Yes, I wanted to leave this dreaded cave and go back to camp as much as they do. But my mind wondered where the girl was.

      Before I left, I turned around and scanned the cave. No movement, no sound, just my breath.

      I left thinking about her.

      "So then I can kill you later on."

DOUBLE UPDATE

Sorry, I didn't watch the episode because I was lazy but there you go.

Do you think Bellamy cares that Kitten was kidnapped and now rescued? What's his reaction?

Cute little Kitten and Octavia moment!

Also, sorry for crappy photo edit.

Love you guys!