I'll See You Soon (Ch. 40)

~Clementine's POV~
-Monday

Today is graduation day. I wake up and jump on Nicole's bed.

"Wake up! It's graduation day!" I shake her.

"All the more to stay in bed." She turns.

"Whatever. Okay, so we have pictures at 12, so bring different clothes. And then come back here drop everything off and go back for graduation." I tell her.

"Okay, what time is it now?" She asks.

"Um, it's 11:05." I make a worried face.

"What!? Clem, come on we need to get ready!" She jumps out of bed.

"I call shower first!" She yells from the bathroom.

That gives me time to lay out what I'll be changing into. I pack 4 outfits. The outfit I wear on the way there is a light green shirt, with a white cardigan over it. I wear light blue skinny jeans and brown braided strap sandals. I pack a dark blue shirt with peach shorts and sliver sandals. I also pack a light blue shirt with light blue capris with gold sandals. I pack two other outfits and by that time Nicole is dressing up.

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I put on makeup, more than I usually do though, but not too much. I get dressed and curl my hair. I spray on some perfume and roll on deodorant before galloping down the stairs.

"Okay, you ready?" I ask Nicole.

"Yup, got all your stuff?"

"Yup, my robe and cap are laid out on my bed." I answer.

"Okay, let's go." She walks towards the door.

We leave the house with ten minutes to spare. Nicole drives like a mad man and we make it there in time.

We take our pictures and when we're done it almost 2:00 pm. We go home and get on our robe and cap. I wear a plain peach dress with a criss cross pattern on the back.

We take about three pictures in our robes and caps before we go to the auditorium.

During the ceremony the valedictorian gave her speech, and so did a generous amount of people. When I got my diploma, I smiled, and shook the teachers hand.

When I got off the stage, Ashlie was next, then Katelyn, and Nicole, Ashton, Andrew, Tristan, Lyric and lastly Morgan.

We went back to our seats and the teacher said a few things.

She finally said the words...

"You may turn your tassels. Congratulations West Coast High! You've made it!"

We all throw our caps, and cheer. I smile at Ashton and he kisses me.

"Hey, let's get a picture!" I hear Nicole's dad's say.

We line up and take the picture, one serious and smiling, and one goofy.

I kiss Ashton

"I'll see you soon." I smile.

*************
Hoped you all liked this book, and this chapter. I'm sad that this book has come to an end. Thanks for everyone who read and supported my/this book. But don't worry, I'm making a continuation of this book in another book! I have finished the cover and I may be publishing the first chapter tomorrow. My new book, the continuation is called Bittersweet, if you can't find it in search, go to my profile. Take a look at it:). But anyway, if you liked this book, vote on it, and share it! Comment for any errors! And I'll see you all in Clem's next page of her life! Bye!

♢Alabama♢