The Shimmery Object (Ch. 36)

*Okay. So I decided that their will be no more pictures because i feel as if they are not needed. But if you want me to show or desrcibe the characters I could do that in another chapter. Just comment. Know that some people i rarely mention are just side characters. I added some people from xXxX_kawaii_XxXx book. And if you want to see how Mary and Braeden look, go over to raebug13 books and comment to see if she would want to show what the characters in her book look like. Sorry that I did this so late in this book. Yes I also changed Ashton appearance. I won't be changing his appearance nor any appearances with other characters. Anyway this is getting long so enjoy the chapter!*

~Clementine's POV~
▪May▪

Since school is coming to a close we get a day off. Today Nicole and I decide to go to the place where it all started.

The beach. But more like our beach.

We invite Tristan, Ashton, Katelyn, Ashlie, Morgan, and Andrew.

We have a picnic and I get a chance to talk to Ashton.

"So."I smile

"So." He repeats.

"It's been a crazy year huh?" I snicker and he chuckles.

"Yeah, it has been." He plays with the sand. I look out into the ocean to see my friends splashing each other like children.

I smirk at Ashton and run away from where we had been laying. He runs after me and picks me up as we stand in the water. I splash him and laugh.

He kisses me, like he always does and soon drops me into the salty water.

"Hey!" I stand up dripping wet.

He laughs until I do the unexpected. I tackle him and he goes down with a yelp.

We stand up laughing at each other.

When we all get out of the water we dry off and go home.

I'm driving in the car with Nicole and Ashlie when I realize there's no shiny glimmer from my finger. My ring is gone.

I slam on the breaks.

"Guys where's my ring?" I ask.

"What?" Ashlie asks.

"M-my ring! Where's my ring?!" I start to panic. I look through everything in the car.

"Clem?" Nicole questions concerned.

"Guys. I screwed up. My ring is gone. I must've lost it in the water." I say still rustling through everything.

"I'm going back." I turn the car around and drive back to the beach. I find Ashton still there.

"Crap,why is he here? I wanted him not to be here so I could look for it." I think.

I walk up to him.

"You lost it didn't you?" He says.

"How... how did you know?" I ask.

"The way your facial expression is. You seem worried and your voice is shaky." He answers.

I take a step back.

"How much attention do you give me?" I chuckle.

"Less than you deserve."

"What?" I make a confused face.

"Well. I mean... I don't know. But I feel I should give you more attention. Sunshine." He smirks.

"Again with these names?" I smile.

"You are my princess." He smiles back. I hug him when I notice a shiny object almost buried by sand.

It's the ring!

I let go of Ashton and lunge for the ring when I feel suddenly embarrassed.

"Did I just, I did, didn't I?" I think.

I had just hugged Ashton bare chest.

"Found it!" My voice still shaken up.

"Great. It was expensive." He chuckles.

I dust off the ring and slip it on. I briefly hug him and walk away to my car. I flash him a smile before completely walking away.

********
Very short chapter. Sorry, Buts it's almost 2 in the morning, so I also apologize for any errors I'm really tired. Anyway bye!

♢Alabama♢