Beautiful and Sunshine? (Ch. 23)

~Clementine's POV~
-Tuesday

We skipped school today and we went back to my new-old house and packed my things and we moved all my things to Nicole's house. This involved alot of driving back and forth between houses.

Nicole's room is bigger than it looks honestly. Her room was able to fit my bed, my dresser, and my vanity.
I put my clothes in a different section of her closet, and put my shoes next to hers.

By the time we had finished everything it was 8 pm and we were exhausted.

"Hey, seriously, thanks for letting me live here." I run my hands through my hair

"Clementine. You seriously need to stop thanking, it's no problem." She laughs.

"Um hey, I need to talk to you about... something." I say nervously.

"Ooh." She smirks.

"It's about Ashton..."

"Ugh." She snarls

"And Tristan..." I say slowly.

"Oh, so what's up?"

"It's uh, I think I like them both." I smile.

"Clementine?" Her dimples deepen.

"Well, I mean. Yeah. I still have feelings for Ashton. But I've developed feelings for Tristan as well?" I question myself.

"Who would you say you like more?" She inquires.

"Well. I want to say Ashton. But I want to give Tristan a chance. And Ashton kinda blew his chance. You know?" I respond.

"Um. Okay. Well, you should get to know them better and talk to them more. And see from there." She says

"Uh, ok." I reply.

After about an hour of talking with Nicole, I get a text from Tristan.

*Text Starts*

C-Clementine T-Tristan

T- "Hey, Clementine. Yesterday, when I said I like you..."

C- "Tristan, I have to tell you something. I like you too."

T- "Really? Well, that's great. (Smiley face 😊)

C- "But, I also like someone else as well. I thought you should know."

T- "Oh. Is it Ashton?"

C- "Uh.."

T- "I'll take that as a yes. Anyway goodnight."

*Text Ends*

"Well, if you're done texting your lover, we should be getting to sleep." She laughs.

"Ok, well, goodnight." I smile and close my eyes.

*Next Morning*

I wake up in a slump. I walk to the bathroom and wash my face.

"I never realized how ugly I look sometimes. Which is all the time."

I dry my face off and start to get dressed. I wear a black skinny jeans with a white tank top. I put one of those black shirt/sweatshirt tops on.

By that time Nicole is up brushing her teeth. I brush my ratty hair out and brush my teeth. I then put on some mascara and cherry lipgloss. I put on my gray beanie and head downstairs. I grab a breakfast bar and eat while waiting for Nicole.

"Ok, who's car are we taking?" She takes an apple from the fridge.

"We can take mine." I say slipping on my white converse.

"Ok, great, let's go." She tosses my keys to me.

When we get to school, I grab my things for first period. When grabbing my things Ashton comes up behind me and kisses my forehead.

"Hey beautiful." He hugs me.

"Woah casanova, what are you doing?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well, giving a beautiful girl like you a hug." He responds and let's go off me with a smile on his face.

"Um, ok well thanks?" I smile at him.

"Hey sunshine." Tristan walks up.

"Hey Tristan." I reply.

I feel tension between Tristan and Ashton.

"Um, two things, one, please don't fight, or argue. And second what's up with these names." I snicker.

"Wel-" the bells cuts Ashton off.

"No arguing, please." I beg.

"Okay." They both sigh and walk off.

**********
Yes, it's a boring, short and slow chapter. I have some ideas for other chapters but doing them now wouldn't make any sense and will be too fast for anyone to understand. If you like my book so far vote on it. Comment if I have any typos or grammar mistakes, that really helps me out, I know some people may be bothered by that, I know I am, so I wouldn't want that for anyone else.
Anyway, this author's note is getting long so bye!

♢Alabama♢