The Mean Girl (Ch. 3)

~Clementine's POV~
-Monday

It's the first day of school.

"I need to wear something good to represent... well to represent me really."

I take a quick shower. I brush my teeth and I blow dry my hair, I decide to curl it and put on some mascara and a bit of lip gloss.

I decide to wear light blue skinny jeans and a blue short sleeve shirt. I wear a light white scarf and my white converse. I run downstairs to find my mom making me a strawberry and banana smoothie.

"Thanks mom" I say thankfully.

"No problem Clem" she says as she walks towards the door.

"See you later honey!" Says and I wave as I see her off to work. I still have about 7 mins before I have to drive off to school.

I pack up my bag and put my smoothie in a portable container.

I grab my keys, wallet and my smoothie and walk out the door locking it behind me.

*Time Skip to School*

I arrive at school and spot out Ashton. He calls out my name and I walk towards him.

"Hey Clem" he says.

"Hey Ashton" I reply.

"You know you can call me Ash right?" He says.

I giggle.

"What's so funny" he said.

"It's just... whenever I say Ash it makes me think of a girl ya know?" I keep giggling.

He playfully rolls his eyes at me.

"Whatever" he says and chuckles.

We go to the office and collect our schedules. Ashton and I have three classes together. Science, math and PE.

We part and I go to my locker and dump my things in there.

"Ok so first period I ha-" I was cut off by a girl slamming me into the lockers
" what the heck, what is happening here?" I quickly think to myself. Just then my reflexes kick in, she start to speak when I trip her catch her and turn her and slam her, so now her back is to the lockers. I raise an eyebrow in an annoyed manner.

She pushes me off her and speaks

"Well looks like the new girl acts tough. Anyway let's get to the point, stay away from Ashton please" she says in an annoying prissy girl voice.

"What?" I say in confusion

"Stay. Away. Fr-" I cut her off

"I know what you said it's just... wh- who are you? Why are you over here to te-" this time she cuts me off

"I saw you two talking last week on the beach. You kissed him!" She says in anger

"On the cheek, and it was a friendly kiss, besides I had met him just that day."

"I'm watching you...." she says and at that moment the bell rings

"Well that was pointless, thanks for wasting my time!" I think to myself.
Now I'm hurrying, I see that I have science first then math. I grab my two binders, my pencil pouch and my books and scurry down the hall.

I notice Ashton and decide to sit next to him. Sadly it turns out that annoying girl is in this class. I never got her name.

She scowls at me and I just look away.

"Hey Ashton" I say

"Hey Clem" he replies

"I'm excited!" I squeal

"Is this your favorite subject?" He turns to face me

"Yes, I love science" I say more calmly. When the teacher walks in we all become silent, he starts to do roll call.
He's says Ashton's name and soon he calls my name.

"Clementine Johnson" he says

"I raise my hand and say "Here"

Soon he calls that annoying girls name

"Jessica Wilson" he says

"Here!" she shouts

I roll my eyes "so that's her name Jessica, hmm" I think to myself

*Lunch Time*

I'm getting my food when Ashton yells my name.

"Clem over here!" He says

I start to walk towards him and his group of friends when I feel a pile of spaghetti on my shirt and scarf.

My tray is on the floor and I look up to see everyone looking at me and Jessica is laughing.

**********
Sorry if it was too long or too short for your liking. Please tell me if you think I mispelled anything, I hate it when people have bad spelling and bad grammar. So if there are any mistakes notify me so I can change them or check them. Thanks!

♢Alabama♢