A Slow Day (Ch. 5)

~Clementine's POV~

I see Jessica in this class.

"Ugh, why this again?" I think to myself.

I don't make eye contact with her nor speak to her, but I feel her serious and death defying glares shooting right at me.

"It's as if her glares can kill a bear miles away" I think to myself and continue with my writing.

*Time Skip to Home*

My mom is out shopping and won't be back for another hour.

I decide to call Ashton to help with my homework.

*ding dong* goes the doorbell, I answer and he comes in.

"Hey" he says and waves as he walks in.

"Hey" I reply back.

15 minutes into studying I kiss his cheek and he kisses my forehead.

5 minutes later we're gazing into each others eyes. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and after a while we stop and start to blush.

********
45 minutes in. We're still studying. When Ashton kisses me. Then we go back to studying.

*15 mins later (

"Well that was fun..." he says sarcastically.

He packs his stuff up, and kisses me on the forehead.

He waves goodbye and leaves. Minutes later my mom pulls up, I help her unload the groceries and once it's done I go up to my room and collapse on my bed.

"I know we just met not that long ago but... I feel safe around him." I think to myself and drift off into a deep slumber.

**********
Short, I know but I couldn't really come up with the right words. Sorry if I sped up their relationship, I just really wanted to get to a part where they started to get serious. Hope you liked it!

♢Alabama♢