Chapter 28

A/N Wow guys. I really do appreciate every single one of you reading this story. It just started out simple and I didn't think so many people would read it but wow... You guys are amazing. <3

Much love :**

- Adriana Turtlee:*

*****************************

*Jack's POV*

Okay I thought it was weird how fast Vic works. I'm leaving tomorrow! I didn't think they would let him bail me out. Vic is the man!! I smiled at Mr.Kyle while he was saying what was mandatory for me to do before I leave tomorrow afternoon. The usual Shower,do bed, pick up your things, don't leave anything here or else he's keeping it.. Sounds like Rian when tours over.

"Yeah I understand."

"Good luck Jack. I really hope this experience helped you in any way."

"Oh it did. You don't even know half of it!" He didn't. I finally got Gabby to trust me! How can someone not be happy when the love of their life finally trusts them!?

"That's good. Well. Enjoy the rest of your meal."

"Byeeee!"

*Tony's POV*

I walked up to the door and pressed the button.

*Beeep*

"Hello!! May I ask who this is?"

"Tony Perry. I came to visit someone?"

"Oh well come on in!" The door opened and I walked in. I turned around and saw a bunch of people around. All you can hear are people crying, people laughing, and a lot of talking.

"Who are you?"

"Tony Perry sir."

"Who are you visiting? And also I need an ID showing your over eighteen." I told him who I came to see and I also showed him my ID.

"Okay I'll call them up." The man sat me down somewhere and I saw him tell a woman to call someone. Okay. This is my first time being in a place like this. Jesus I hoped no one knows who I am.

"Turtle?!" I heard a girl yell. From across the room I can see a short girl running up to me. I got up and hugged her back. Wow I miss her.

"Turtle I missed you!! How have you been?!"

"I missed you too Fer. I've been good. I have to tell you so much though!"

"Spill! I want to be updated on my best friends life!!" She smiled. Damn I missed my best friend.

*Theresa's POV*

I turn around and see no one other than my roommate. Ellie. Wow how did this girl have time to come see me at work?! Well you must know Elli is a ginger. Beautiful ginger. I have always been jealous of her which is kind of obvious because I'm so plain compared to her. She's fit, beautiful, tall with toned legs, and is an amazing singer. Who wouldn't want her?! Then there's me, I'm a Blond. Medium size, I don't work out but I'm not fat.

"Ellie how did you find time to come here?!"

"Well I'm actually on my way to the gym but I thought I would say hi to one of the best roommates ever!!" She is really a sweetie.

"What do you want?"

"Can I have Chris over? I know your going on that date with THE Tony Perry so I thought I would invite my gay best friend over for some movies, pizza, popcorn, you know a girls night."

"Haha yeah sure why do you ask me though? You own the place too dude."

"I don't want to disrespect you." So nice.

"Your amazing, but yeah go ahead my date with Tony will probably not last long so I think I will have the chance to join you too!"

"Really? Yay!!! Well I have to go. Tina is waiting at the gym for me. Byee!"

And with that I'm alone again. God damn I need to find new friends! I groaned.

Been There Done That.

*Mike's POV* ( I know, I know. "Finally you put the second Fuentes brother!" Yeah yeah.)

Man drinking with Ashley is always fun. It's just too early today for me. I finished my second bear, payed for them and got up.

"Ey Mike where are you going man?!"

"I don't know. I'm just not in the mood to drink. Sorry man." And with that, I walked out.

************************

A/N Next chapter will be Tony/Theresa 's date!! Eeek.!!

Welp fuckers here's another update C:

I love youuuu <3

-Adriana Turtlee: *