Chapter 5

*Mike*

I can't believe Fernanda tried killing herself. Maybe she didn't right?! Maybe someone did that to her. Yeah. She didn't do it, someone tried killing her, because I mean she wouldn't leave me.. Or Vic.. Would she? I have to stop asking myself questions. That girl needs to answer my questions once I see her. I thought the idea that Tony had was amazing. I can't wait for it to happen. My baby sister is going to be so happy about this. I swear. I have to look for that mother fucker who tried to kill her.

Because my little sister did not try to kill herself. She wouldn't. No.

*Jaime*

I was so scared. Scared for Vic, scared for mike, scared for Fernanda. I met her before and she seemed so.. Happy.

*Flashback*

Today was the day Tony and I were finally going to meet the famous Fernanda Fuentes! I was excited! We have heard so much good things about her! I found out she actually loves our music which is funny because my little sister hates it. I mean who would chose Justin Bieber over us?? Then there's also the bad things I found out about her. Vic told me she cuts herself. I mean I know Vic used to self harm but he stopped! For Mike and Fernanda! Isn't that one of the biggest reasons are songs lyrics mean so much to our fans? Because we care about them? Because our music will always help them through everything?

My thoughts go interrupted when Vic yelled "COME ON MOTHER FUCKERS WE ARE GOING TO SEE FERNANDA!!!!!" In normal language, it means we are here in the airport. We got out of the car and told the limo driver that we will call him once we're ready. Vic and Mike we're so happy like if they were fat 5 year olds in a candy store. We walked in and right away you can hear cries of children, people saying goodbye to family members, couples separating, a lot of talking, yelling, screeching.. Wait screeching? Oh never mind. That's just Vic. I think he saw Fernan... There she is!

I turned around and saw Vic slowly running to Fernanda, and her doing the same thing... Is it just me? No there doing it...

"Viiccckkyypooo!!!!"

"FERRRRRNNAADIPOOOO" What the.. Well after they hugged she walked up to Mike and next you know there yelling at each other...

"MIKKEEE HOW YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'VE BEEN GOOD WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!!!"

"I"M HAPPY NOW HUG ME SISTAAAAA!"

After there hugging they presented us to her. She was very pretty. She only wore eye liner, I notice it because of Danny (Worsnop). She had black hair and long sleeves. Sadly I knew what was under there.

After picking up her bags and doing other airport things we went home. Home, where the people that I love live in, even Fernanda! We watched movies and after watching 3 movies Tony turns off the TV.

"Come on I wanted to see who played Batman!"

"Jaime, Batman obviously played Batman!"

"oh yeah.. What did you want to say Tony turtle?"

"Well.. I was thinking we would eat ice cream and pizza and all play never have I ever!" That's a good idea...

"I don't think I want to play this... Vic..?" Fernanda sounded unsure.

"Fernanda? Come on you can trust us!!!"

"I don't think I should.." She smiled a fake smile and said, "You guys play, I'll just watch. Then maybe after the game we can play twister?"

After the guys and I played one game of Never Have I Ever saying stupid stuff like 'never have I ever brushed my teeth.' We played some twister, and watched more movies.

I think that the worst part about that night is when I found her in the bathroom slitting her wrist after we all had an amazing night...

*Flashback over*

"Jaime you OK?"

"Yeah just tired..."

*Vic's POV* 

I couldn't help but remember that day when she first told me about her cutting. I just couldn't handle the stress from the tour then her in the hospital. It's to much to handle. 

"Guys. Were here."