Chapter 10

*Tony's POV*

To: Adriana

What do you think? Obvouisly you can!

From: Adriana

Well... The doctor told me something that's very important.. But I don't think I can tell you through text.. Call me?

That's weird. I never called her. This must be serouis. Wait but doesn't she live in the same city as Fernanda?

To: Adriana

Hold on I'm kind of busy SORRY bbygirl. :c Can I ask you something? What hospital are you in?

*Fernanda's POV*

So turns out we are here. Fuck.. I really really don't want to go. We went inside to see a lot of.. Color. What did they think we were? Children? It was hard to say bye to everyone but they all promised to come on saturdays.. Right now I was walking with Molly, which had pizza in her hand. Who was taking me to my room, she was talking about some Andy I'm going to be sharing a room with. I'm okay with sharing with a room with a guy. It's just if that nigga hits on me, someone's balls are going to be cut off.

*Knock Knock* "Andy honey Fernanda's here. Can we come in? I brought the pizza too!"

Next thing you know a tall very pale good looking guy opens the door... wow.

*Adriana's POV*

Tony's comming. I told him where I was and he said he just needed to drop off a friend at the rehab center right next to the hospital I'm in. I feel sorry for her. He told me about her, Mike and Vic's sister. That's pretty sad. I didn't want tony to see me like this but I can't move. UGHH. I hear a knock on the door.

"Adriana? Can I come in?" Tony. Tony Tony Tony freaking Perry.

"Ye... Yea come in." I hide under my blankets and felt the bed sink right next to me.

"Hmm, where did my Adriana go?" Oh no he better not..

"STOP STOP STOP OKAY OKAY I'M HERE!!" Next thing you know he is dying of laughter. Wait. He wasn't going to tickle me?

"Wait a minute... You thought I was going to tickle you!"

"No...."

"Yes....."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes! Aw damn you Tony freaking Perry! Now, can I have a hug?"

"Hmmmm... On one condition..."

"Yes.....?"

"Be my girlfriend?"

*Fernanda's POV*

"Um hi I'm Fernanda"

"I'm Andy." Wow such a low voice... I would totally bang him, and maybe fall in love with him... Nah.

"Well it seems like you guys are going to be alright. I'll leave you with the pizza! Oh one more thing, NO TOUCHING!" And she's gone...

"Well hi, what type of music you into?"

"Heavy metal.. Rock... Metal.. Bands. Bands are fucking amazing." Wow.. Should I tell him my brothers are Pierce The Veil...?

"That's amazing. We will get along very well!" Next thing you know the door swings open.. Then all I see is Vic, Mike, Austin,Alex and Danny burst into the room and hide in my bathroom... What the hell its so small! I jump off my bed and start banging on the door.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS COME OUT!" They don't open the door so I just sit back down. I'll wait them out..

"Holy shit... Did I just... Holy mother fucking shit..." I turn around and see Andy with his eyes wide open. Damn it he saw them...

"Um... Hi?"

"Why are they in our bathroom?! Those are my heroes! My life savers!"

"Um... Their all kind of my family?"

"Wait.. What?!" He looks like he's about to pass out! Holy shit calm down please.. I turn around and try to open my bathroom, no luck. I knock.

"Yeeeessss?"

*************************

A/N Short chapter I know 3

I'll try and update as soon as I can I promise!

- Adriana Turtlee