Chapter 21

*Fernanda's POV*

I see that Andy goes and sits next to Jack, oh holy mother of god he's going to freak when he finds out. I turn back around and notice a seat empty right next to Gabby. Oh yay! I walk right up to her and sit.

"Hey Gabzz. Wuzzup?" I saw her crack a smile.

"Nothing much, waiting for quite time. I mean I understand its until after lunch and all, but I really need to take my shower and a nap. and you?"

I wiggle my eyebrows. "Why didn't you take one earlier?" She blushed deep red. "NO."

"Umm."

"You guys... Had it?!" I whisper-yelled.

"No!! He.. Ugh its so weird to talk about."

"He fingered you didn't he."

"Well when you say it like that.. Okay yes."

Oh god.

*Gabby's POV* (Before breakfast.)

I was walking back into my room when I just see Jack looking through my stuff. What the fuck is he doing?!

"Um Jack?" He turns around and I see him wearing one of my underwear, and one of my bras... I cracked a huge smile. I don't know what came through me but I gained this confidence..

"Why don't we take those off?"

"Gab Gab. I think I need help." He licked his lips. God I would love to kiss him. I walk up to him and kiss his lips. Quickly. Then turn him around and start unclasping my bra off him. I take it off him and try not to look him in the eyes. I can't believe I just did that! I turn around and hoped the drawer to put my bra back where it belongs and I felt a pair of hands rubbing up and down my scared arms.. It gave me the chills.

"Gab Gab.. Remember that phone call? The one where I told you all those things.. " Then he started kissing my neck. Oh god. I went weak in the knees..

"Jack.."

"Yes Gab Gab?"

"Don't do this to me.."

"Is it making your panties soak?"

"Maybe.." His hand reached down and under my sweats to feel my crouch. "Jesus Jack.."

"Oh babe, but you are soaking, I think I should help you with that." Next thing you know he was walking backwards. Where is he taking me..

Bathroom oh okay.

*Jack's POV*

I don't know what I was going to do, I know she doesn't want to fuck me but at the same time she does. Jesus. I pull her into the bathroom and lock the door. I turn her around to look at me and look her in the eyes.

"Look Gab Gab.. I don't want to hurt you..." She let go of me and turned around.

"Jack I can't do this.. Its not like I don't like you. I do a lot I'm just not ready.."

"But your still wet and I can tell.." I know she heard the smirk in my voice, because she blushed deep red.

"Gab Gab?"

"Hmm?"

"Come here." She walked up to me and I wrapped my arms around her, as hard as my cock was I still cared about her. She looked up at me and I looked down to her lips, her beautiful beautiful beautiful lips.. I would help it but kiss her. I cupped her cheeks and continue kissing her, she started kissing kissing back and pulled me closer to her. It was a beautiful moment. Just amazing.

We were on a full out make out session when I felt her playing with the hem of my shirt. I pulled away and we were both breathing heavily, I pulled not my shirt, but her shirt over her head and started kissing her neck. She moaned out my name and ripped my shirt off, like legit. She ripped it off. I smirked and took of her sweats and underwear and stuck two fingers in. She was hitting her lip trying not to moan so she crashed her lips to mine so she won't yell because of how good it felt. I was making out with her while she was enjoying a little fingering by mua.

I never thought this would happen.

Maybe being in rehab isn't so bad..