Chapter 20

A/N Updatee. So this guy, we've been acting like were going out, but we haven't made it official :/ I just love spilling my shit to you guys right? haha love you guys xoxo

- Adriana Turtlee :*

P.S So... I'm going to write more about Andy and Fernanda.. I made this story especially talking about them >.> I will try to add more shit though.. Haha love you guys

***********************************

*Fernanda's POV*

After mine and Andy's blood pressure and temp was taken we went back into our room. I took a shower and brushed my hair. Can you believe we can't have conditioner?! Ugh.

"Fernanda hurry up! I have to shower before breakfast!" This nigga. I come out all changed and everything. He smiles and walks in, slapping my ass before closing the door. Haha I get to eat how secret stash of peanut butter sandwiches!! Yay!!

"10 more minutes until breakfast everyone!!" Shit. Andy just got in the shower! I bang on the door and tell him to hurry if he doesn't want to miss breakfast and he opened the door with him just in a towel. Damn.

"I'm done. I don't take forever like all you girls."

"Oh but now I'm going to make you wish you did."

"How are you going to do that?"

"Like this." I bend down and start kissing down on his chest. Man this kid really thinks I'm going to give him a blowjob.. I grab his hard member, put it in my mouth, and bite it.

"Fuck!!!"

"Andy no swearing!" Mr. Luis yells through the bathroom door, after that I hear him mumble to himself, 'hey where's Fernanda...'

I try my best not to start laughing at him but I felt Andy looking at me. I slowly turn around and look him in the eyes.

"I am oh so very sorry for what I have done to your little friend. I promise you it won't happen again.." I bite my lip in the end of my sentence.

"Oh I'm going to make you wish you didn't."

"And how will that happen oh wise one?"

"I don't know. But it will." I looked at his eyes closely and saw nothing but sadness. I can't believe I did that to him. I mean I don't like him like that but I guess we are just friends with benefits..

"Fernanda are you okay?" He whispered.

"I think I should be the one asking that.."

"Well I'm just dandy!" He turns around and stops looking me in the eyes, even if we just known each other for 5 days I know him..

"Andy."

"Hmm?"

"Look me in the eyes and tell me your okay." He turns around with tears in his eyes.

"I don't think I could ever say that I'm okay."

"Oh Andy. Hug?" He nods and wraps his arms around my small waist. He will be okay..

*Andy's POV*

After our little 'moment' Fernanda and I went down to breakfast, we were already late so.. Yeah. When I walked in I ran and sat right next to some guys who was wearing a sweatshirt that said "Boner."

Wait a minute.

*********************************

A/N One more update today?

Maybe (:

love you guys

-Adriana Turtlee :*