Chapter 25

*Tony's POV*

I got ready once again to go on my date with Theresa. I took a look on the clock and saw I still had a good 3 hours left. Movies? Nah. I'm going to surprise someone.

*Theresa's POV*

I was at work cleaning up some turtle shit off the floor when I got a text. I checked it out and noticed it was Tony. Not again.

Tony/.\

I saw it and couldn't understand he could forgive me for what I called his 'friend' Adriana. I didn't like her. She was really nice but I just didn't like her. Beautiful, yes, but I don't like her. I finished giving a customer their order when I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes. I turn around and see no one other than..

*Vic's POV*

I was cuddling with Kathy while watching some movie about Zombies. I mean I love watching movies and cuddling especially with Kathy, but something was missing. Someone was missing. I got up and got a beer and brought another one for Kathy. I sat down again and hugged her. Tight. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Vic are you okay? Why do I even ask that?" She chuckles. "I know your not okay. Come on babe tell me what's wrong."

"You know me too well Kathy." I hugged her again. "I just miss Fer. I mean I really want to talk to her and know why she wanted to kill herself. Did she not think about me? Mike? Everyone? I just want to know... Why?" I noticed how sad she was getting and I hugged her. "Oh my god Baby I am so sorry. I forgot." I can't believe I forgot today was three years of her brothers death. Suicide death. How can I be so stupid?

"Don't worry about it babe." She said. Tears threatening to come out.

"For your information. I am going to worry about it because I can ask Fer why. You will never have the chance to ask your brother. You know I will always be here for you right?" She nodded. "And that I love you right?" She nodded again. "Now. I will get us some beers and we will drink for Henry. And Fer." She nodded and smiled. I saw the tears in her eyes gone already. I can't believe I am the reason she got so happy in so little time. Me. Vic. Plain old Victor Fuentes. Wow I am a lucky guy.

*Jack's POV*

It was lunch time and I was in a hurry to finish my food so I could be one of the first people on the phone. I miss my baby Alex. Once I finished I brought my plate up to Mr.Smith and asked if I could use the phone now.

"Uhm. Yes sure come on." He grabbed hold clip board and took me to the phone. "10 minutes." I feel like I'm in jail.

I put the number on the phone and dial the number.

Rinng

Rinng

Rinn..

"Hello?"

*******************

A/N Um this one won't he up until I have internet. Which if you are reading I finnally found some. lmfao.

xoxo

-Adriana Turtlee:*