Chapter 19

A/N New chapterrrrrrr <3

So happy C: I have no idea why.. Guys have been flirting with me like crazy >.> is it because of my boobs? who knows ._. Or is it just me? it probably is. Haha well enjoy <3

-Adriana Turtlee :*

**********************************

*Gabby's POV*

After Jack and I talked, turns out both of us need to get out of this place. Jack has the tour he needs to continue, and well I'm going with. I didn't want to be a clingy bitch and stuff but Jack didn't let me talk! I just sighed and laying down on my bed.

I was sleeping when a rude knock on my door and someone saying "Wake up! Time to take your blood pressure Miss Gabby! I've been in here before so people know me.. Wow I really need to stop cutting. Jack and I try, and I mean try, to get up and not look zombie-like how I always look in the morning.

"Good morning guys." I said to everyone in the room. Good thing I wasn't the only one who got the perfect awaking. I noticed Fernanda and Andy coming out of there room, looking hung over! I saw Fernanda trip and I couldn't help but chuckle, oh girl.. One day you will fall and legit hurt yourself.

*Anonymous's POV* (A/N You thought I forgot about him! Nooope.)

I was pissed. Anne was pissing me the fuck off. She kept on going about how stupid she was for not watching where she goes and shit like that, I was just trying to watch the fucking game for Christ sake!

"I really need to get out of here Santiago! Andy is probably freaking out!"

"You mean that fag son of yours?"

"He's not a fag. Your the faggot for treating him the way you do. Can I at least get a phone call? At least they give those in prison."

"I remember those days when you used to be so sassy with me Anme. I missed them. Good thing I have you back. Okay fine."

"Thank you!" She really thinks she's going to leave just like that? Nah she doesn't because she knows me. She knows if she does anything that crosses the line she will get some ass whopping. She got it once. She'll get it again.

And this time, she won't forget it.

*Andy's POV*

I really was scared for my mom. I love her and everything.. Why hasn't she called? I was just laying down while Fer was taking a shower when Mr.Luis comes in and tells me I have a phone call. Is it my mom?!

"Hello?"

"Andy my boy how is my little fag of a son?!" Shitshitshitshit. It's my dad..

"Where's my mom?"

"Right here. Why can't I talk to my gay son?" I could hear my mother in the background, 'Santiago let me talk to him!''

"I want to talk to my mom."

"Fine." I could here moving in the back and then I didn't hear anything..

"Mom?"

"Andy! Oh my god honey I am so sorry for not calling or visiting! Your father is keeping me in his house! I'm so sorry honey."

"What?! How did he do that?!"

"I don't really remember.."

"Mom!!"

"I'm sorry son!"

"Fine. I have to go, my phone times over, at least try coming?"

"I will try my best honey, love you!"

"Love you too mom. Bye."

*Adriana's POV*

I was talking on the phone with Tony while Ben went to get breakfast for us..

"Adriana I really have to talk to you.. Its about our relationship.."

"Tony. I have to talk to you about that too.. Not on the phone though, I'm busy.." At that moment Ben came into the living room with the breakfast and in just boxers. Damn that boy is fine..

"Oh yea I understand.. Want to meet at the coffee shop later?" I felt Ben on top of me kissing my neck and that was getting me really horny..

"Yea sure but I have to go bye!" I didn't wait for him to answer I just hit the end button, or I think I did, and started making out with Ben.

"Babbe! We have just started going out and where already acting like sex craved animals!" I told him while he was kissing my neck.

"Mm. But you love it."

"I do babe.. But I love food too. So... Let's eat!" I pushed him off and saw pancakes, juice, toasted bread, coffee, this was just full on the most perfect breakfast one could ask for.

"Aw Ben this is the sweetest thing ever!!"

"Does that mean I get a prize?" He said in a low husky voice that drives me crazy..

"Later babe. I'm hungry."

We ate, watched some movies, well we actually made out for most of them but yeah.. That's the good life. We were laying down watching Toy Story when Danny comes in with pizza, and obviously, beer.

"OHHHHH I KNEW YOU TOO WOULD GET TOGETHER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!!!"

"Dannnny. You sound like the annoying one direction guys."

"How exactly?" I point to the TV were a commercial for some One Direction CD was on.

"Oh.. Party time!"

*****************************

A/N Next chapter will be up by Tuesday!!

- Adriana Turtlee :*