Chapter 22

A/N holy shit chapter 22 already?!

-Adriana Turtlee:*

******************************************

*Andy's POV*

I was trying to get a god look of the guy sitting next to me but somehow I couldn't. I want to know if it is who I think it is. I think Fernanda noticed my confusion because she called him out.

"Ay yo Jack! Stop fantasizing about Gabby and talk to one of your biggest fans!" I couldn't help but smile. I hope he remebers me..

"Wait. Your Andy no? You can to spring fever like two weeks ago!!"

"You remember me?!"

"Man how can I forget you! Your the one that gave me this sweater!!"

"I see you really do like it. Good thing I did it on one that doesn't have the hood. They would have taken it away."

"Right! Why are you here man? I mean I left early that day all of us ate pizza with ya'lls so.. May I ask?"

"Not if you don't tell me after."

"I will man."

"Well remember how I was talking to you and Alex about my story and shit? Then I had to go? I didn't get to show you guys my arms.." I pulled up my sleeves and I saw in jacks eyes so much emotion.

"Dude those are worse than mine.."

"Worse then yours?" He nodded and pulled up his sleeves. I couldn't believe what I saw..

*Tony's POV*

I was getting ready to meet up Adriana then go to my date with Theresa. I can't believe what I'm doing, I sound like such a whore! I brush my hair and put in my black gauges. I didn't look too bad. I turn off all the lights in my house, grab my keys,wallet and sharpie. -just in case I see fans.- and walk out of the house.

*Adriana's POV*

"Babe imma go out. Tony invited me out for coffee, he needs to vent." I hate lying to him but what else can I tell him?

"Alright Babe. I better get something later. I'll make dinner and your bring dessert!" I love the way he is always making me food. I go up not he bed and kiss him on the lips. "I'll miss you."

"I will too Ben. Bye!" I walk out the door and go straight to the coffee shop two blacks away from the hotel room. I thought it was really nice that they got a hotel and are staying in until Fernanda comes back. I walked in and sat on the way back and waited for Tony.

*******************

A/N update <3

-Adriana Turtlee :*