Chapter Eleven

Ch. 11: Kidnapped

3. Person Pov

Naruto tried to punch at Shinju, but she simply dodged. Naruto pushed his arm back, causing Shinju to trip. She quickly gained her balance and turned around, pulling a kunai out in the meanwhile. Kofura had flown up in air, waiting for Shinju's demands.

Naruto and Shinju had a little sword duel and Shinju could feel Naruto hold back. She jumped a few feet away and tightened her grip on the kunai.

"Why are you holding back?" she asked the knucklehead ninja in front of her.

"I'm only testing your strength." answered Naruto and threw his kunai at her. She blocked the weapon with her own kunai, causing the thrown kunai to dig into the ground. Meanwhile Naruto had made a hand-sign and built up his chakra.

"Multi Shadow-Clone Jutsu!"

Thousands of Naruto's had surrounded Shinju and charged against her with kunais in hand. Shinju quickly made some hand-signs and lifted her arms up.

"Wall of Insects Jutsu." she said calmly. A thick wall of insects surrounded Shinju, moving in circles. All the clones there hit the wall, got covered by beetles and got their chakra sucked out. Some moments went with this, until the rest of the clones realized the problem and hold back. They stood in groups of two and made the Rasengan. When they finished, they charged towards the wall. The wall wasn't strong enough to hold the power back and allowed the clones to get in. In the meanwhile Shinju had taken a scroll out and there were a puff of smoke and a chain with knifes appeared. She swung the chain in circles as Naruto came in and more clones disappeared. Two remained.

All along with that, the real Naruto had hid himself behind a tree and focused on the natural energy there got sucked into him. Once he was done, he was transformed. Not only on the outside, but also on the inside. His chakra had decreased and he was faster and stronger then before. This state is also known as Sage Mode.

So far, the dragon has stayed out of the fight. Naruto thought, looking up at the sky where Kofura flew.

The two clones made it to the real Naruto and followed him as he stepped out from the hideout. Shinju had still the chain in her hands, Kofura flied lazily around in the air.

Just then, Kofura flew down to Shinju's side and gestured for her to get up. Shinju did so while Naruto sweatdropped at himself. Afterward, the clones and the real Naruto prepared for the Rasen Shuriken.

Never mind... thought Naruto. But before Shinju jumped on, Naruto had threwn his Rasen Shuriken and had almost hit her, but she managed to fly away unharmed. Then Naruto made another hand-sign and the second after several clones of Naruto's appeared yet again. They had created a latter there allowed the real Naruto to get on the flying dragon. Kofura was caught by surprise and tried to shake the Sage kid off with every angle possible.

"Calm down." Shinju said, making Kofura calm down a little. "Up." And up flew Kofura, higher than the clouds. From Naruto's eyes fell tears as the speed was so high, Shinju was there nothing since she was wearing sunglasses.

"Now, down." she said and Kofura flew down, the speed faster than before. People were screaming in fear as Kofura almost hit the ground, but spread his wings before hitting it and flew above the ground in circles. Shinju looked back and smirked.

"Do you give up?" she asked.

"Never!" answered Naruto and caught the tail again since his hand fell off. Shinju smiled and made Kofura spin around midair.