Chapter Three

Ch. 3: More new faces

"What have you done, kid?!" I shouted to the kid, almost breaking down in laughter, but I collected myself before that happened.

"I pulled a prank on you. Heh-heh, and now, everyone thinks you're crazy! Ha-ha!!" he said to me, laughing as he pointed a finger at me.

"I'll give you crazy, you little moron!" I growled. I was in front of him in an instant and had pulled him up from the ground by the collar.

"Argh, hey, what are you doing?" he said while grinding his teeth.

"HAHAHA!" I chuckled before continuing. "I'll give you a lesson," Another chuckle. "You'll never forget. HAHAHA!"

He gave me a stern look that would had sent shivers down my spine, but the look didn't affect me at all.

"You don't scare me!" he spat.

"Ha-ha, you should be!" I chuckled, letting some bugs crawl at my face.

"Hey, let Konohamaru go!" another unknown voice said. I looked behind to see a blond haired boy with bright blue eyes wearing an orange suit that had black accent colors. Tied around his forehead was the Konoha headband, securing most of his wild blond hair. Where have I seen him before, he seemed so familiar..?

"Why?" I said, chuckling.

"Or else I'll beat you up!" He shouted, pointing at me while looking at me with a glare. I let go of the boy, apparently his name was Konohamaru, and turned to look at this idiotic-looking boy.

I busted out laughing again. The laughing drug still had its effect on me. And this boy didn't know it and thought I was laughing at him instead.

"Why, you little -"

"Don't, Naruto! She has been poisoned by the laughing drug. That's why she almost hit Konohamaru, cause he was the one who poisoned her." It was Shikamaru who came to my rescue. Thanks, Shikamaru.

"Eh, laughing drug? Hm, doesn't that bring back memories..."

We all looked at him with wondering eyes. What was this guy thinking about? And who was he?

"Konohamaru Sarutobi! What have you done to this man?!" a girl from behind me said. I turned around to see a weird looking girl, whom had her hair tied up in two spikes.

A boy stood right behind her with glasses and a running nose.

"Uhm, Moegi?" asked Shikamaru.

"Yes?" the girl replied with an innocent looking face.

"Shinju's a girl..." Shikamaru mumbled.

"What, he is?!" The girl's eyes widened in shock and disbelief. She looked at me before looking back to Shikamaru to see if he spoke the truth.

I laughed a little as I couldn't hold it back anymore. "Yes, I'm a girl!" Why won't this laughter stop?..

"Uhm, I, uh... I'm sorry, miss.. Uhm... Konohamaru, why did you do that to her?!" She turned her attention back to Konohamaru and placed her hands on the hips.

"For fun." Konohamaru shrugged and smirked slightly.

"Well, you won't be happy," A deep chuckle escaped my lips. "Once you've been eating by piranha." A suppressed chuckle tried to escape my lips again.

"What?" His eyes widened in shock and he took a step back, ready to run if necessary.

I chuckled before speaking up. "You heard me." A new chuckle. Damn laughing drug! "You'd better run, kid." I laugh out loud, close to sounding maniac. That pulled the trigger in the poor boy's mind. Or not so poor, after my opinion.