Tell Me More!

So, this is really really short, but I wanted to put up a chapter anyway, and I'll probably have a longer one here in a few days. THANKS!

~~~~~*~~~~~

I awoke in Damon's arms. I didn't need to look to know it was him. I could tell by the way he held me, it was like I was a delicate flower about to break.
  "Hello love." He smiled down at me when I looked up at him. I smiled in reply.
  "What happened last night?" I asked, it all suddenly coming back to me.
  "He's dead." Was all he told me.
I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him, never wanting to let go, ever. I drank in his smell. I couldn't quite put a finger on it though, but I loved it. I loved everything about him.
  "I was afraid that something bad would happen to you last night." I finally said after a long pause of a –for once- un-awkward silence on my part.
  "What? Something happen to me? Impossible." He smirked with a scoff.
  "Well, I'm thankful for it." I smiled happily at him.
  "Me to. If something did happen, I never would have gotten to tell you something." He grabbed my hands and played with them, like they were some kind of toy.
  "Tell me what?" I looked at him with meaningful eyes.
  He opened his mouth to talk, when there was a knock at my window. Stefan looked panicked. I opened it.
  "We have a Sara problem." He was stern and broody, but this was much, much worse.