Secrets

This one is mildly confusing, the end of the chapter is after Mackenzies date. Sorry if it's confusing! Thanks for reading, comment, vote become a fan, all that stuff! And thank you all who have done that already! You guys keep me writing!!!

~~~~~*~~~~~

We put gauze and medical tape over my wound, which was currently burning with pain. Damon had offered me his blood to help me cure it quicker, but I told him no. Normal people have to heal on their own. I was trying desperately hard to be normal, despite the fact that I have three vampires in my life.
  "I'm sorry." He said as he cleaned it up. I winced every time he touched me.
  "It's fine, I have a question for you though." I looked up at him as he was adjusting the cover to my wound.
  "I may have an answer." He smirked down at me.
  "If I hadn't given you my blood, would you have gone and killed someone?" I wasn’t feeling all that right in the head, or else I wouldn’t have asked that. The answer was one that I knew I would regret hearing about.
  "More than likely." He said quite frankly and he shrugged.
  "But, you didn't kill me, why?" I didn’t want to know the answer to that either. All of the questions I want answers for, I don’t get. But all that I don’t want I get anyway. My life was messed up.
  "Because I didn't want you to die. Simple as that." He shrugged again as he helped me up from where I was sitting in the bathroom.
  "Alright." I really wanted to know was why he didn’t want me to die. But I was afraid to ask for fear of the outcome. I wanted to know whether or not he cared about me, or just wanted me around for his own personal blood bank.

  The rest of the week went by quickly, and neither Sara nor Damon came to school Wednesday. He was watching out for Sara. Damon stayed outside of her house without moving, except to move around the house to watch her. He reported that Khalid went into her house, came out three hours later, at six exactly. I was worried for my friend. She didn’t know what she was getting herself into. But if she did, she must have been compelled in order for that to be true.
  Friday was all Kenzie could talk about. When it finally came around, Kenzie called me for advice on stuff. She called back around eight.
  "Hey, how was it?" I answered.
  "Fine, it was fine." She sounded upset.
  "What happened?" I asked quickly.
  "Nothing." Her voice was reluctant.
  "Tell me." I pushed on. If he hurt one hair on her head I was going to do something about it. Well… maybe I wasn’t. I knew that my friends would though.
  "You'll never believe me." she sighed. Her voice was shaky and uneven.
  "Try me." I smirked to myself. I was ready to believe anything at this point.
  She told me about what happened, what he showed her. It was pretty unbelievable. I wouldn't have believed her, if I didn't have a vampire as a semi boyfriend.
  "Well, that is pretty strange." I told. I still hadn't told her that Damon was a vampire, I started to feel bad.
  "Yeah, I wouldn't have believed him if I didn't see it."
  "Yeah, So what now?" along with being a werewolf was he going to pull out a leprechaun to? I believed her. It was strange that her boyfriend was a rare mystical being.
  "We have a date for next Tuesday." She replied happily.
  I laughed at first. "That's great." There was a knock at my door. "I gotta go. Love ya, bye." I hung up.
  "Come in." I called out.