Strangers

I know, it's short. Sorry. I won't update again until I get more votes and updates. THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENTS AND STUFF!!

  ~~~~~*~~~~~

"Maybe I should come in with you to make sure nothing bad is going to happen." He said, with a smile on his face. It was weird that there was a car here, and my mother wasn't even home.

  I sighed. "Fine." I walked up to my house and went in, Damon followed. I was lucky that we had cleaned our house, it wasn't always bad, but I have a problem with dirty houses.

  We walked into my living room, and there was a man sitting in my living room, reading one of my books that I had lying around the house. I remembered him. He had come over a few weeks ago, he knew my mother, he had come in and they had talked for a little bit, and then he left.

  "Umm... can I ask why you're here?" I said feeling awkward; I didn't even know his name. I felt the mood in the room change. The man looked fairly young. Late 20's early 30's. Light brown hair, stern face, maybe 5'7, brown eyes, and just looking at him I had this horrible feeling in my stomach. I didn't have it the day I first saw him though.

  "Khalid." I heard Damon say behind me.

  I turned around and gave him a puzzled look.

  "You're going to want to leave this town." Damon said again.

  "But, it's so cute Damon. Just like your little girlfriend." Khalid said sweetly. He walked over towards me and took the longest strand of my hair and twirled it around his finger.

  "I don’t know if you remember the last time we met. I believe that Stefan and I wouldn’t mind refresh your memory of it. Otherwise, you don’t need to be here." Damon said, staring at him. Khalid stopped and looked at him. I was tense all around. The anger showed plain as day all over my face.

  "That is where you’re wrong Damon. I have business here, and none of it concerns you. But it may concern your little friend here, if you try to get in my way." He smiled a sickly sweet smile.

  "I think you need to leave now." I said. Why I said that, I have no clue.

  "I think that you're right. I'll be seeing you later, cheri." And he was gone. There was something so sick and unnerving about him, that, I fainted.