New Findings

So, I have decided that I won't be updating until I have 100 reads on chapter 4, or at least 12 more votes. SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND STUFF!! THANKS!!!

~~~~~*~~~~~

Damon sat down next to me. He smiled, twisting a strand of my hair on his finger. "Just friends with benefits."
  "I don't think so." I said in disgust.
  "Teenagers, always so perverted. Even Stefan, who’s been around 400 years, is starting to be." Damon rolled his eyes.
  "God you're old." I was shocked.
  "Does it show?" He asked. I laughed at him.
  "No. Not really." I flashed a smile at him.
  "That’s me. The eternal stud." He winked at me. I had never known him to do that before.
  "So, who was he?" I said referring to the man who had just previously made me faint with fear.
  "Someone to be very afraid of. He's much older than Stefan and I, by 300 years easily."
  "What does he want?" I raised my eyebrow in question.
  "I don't know, but it's not good, clearly." He emphasized. Damon sat back into the red couch and laid his head back on it, looking up at our ceiling.
  I set my glass of juice down on the coffee table in front of the couch "Why does he have such loathsome feelings toward you?". I turned back around to look at him.
  "There's a long story to it." He groaned.
  I persisted. "I have time."
  He sat up and faced me. "OK, well once upon a time in a faraway land there lived a beautiful princess..." Damon told me sarcastically.
  "You are such an ass." I hit his arm playfully.
  "Alright. I slept with one of the members of his family, which was extremely awful for me to do, so it was much worse for her. She had a kid. I disgraced his family. He's been pissed ever since. End of story." He told me. I was about to say something.
  "Hold that thought, Stefan's calling." His phone rang. He answered it.
  "Hello?" I was only able to hear Damon's side. "Yeah I know, he was at Aera's to... Yes that's where I am now... Well she didn't listen to you Stefan, it's a good thing though...He was in the house...Her mother must have invited him in...I don't know why...Yeah he threatened us... Sure, we'll be right there."
  "Come on, you're coming with me." He said standing up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, and led me outside to his car. He opened the door for me and sped away from my house. We arrived at his moments later.
  "Come in Aera." Stefan said opening the door.
  "I would offer you something to eat, but our parents haven't had time to go shopping." Stefan said.
 Damon put his hand up in front of his brother. "Save it Stefan, she knows."
  "How?" he gave his brother a scrutinizing look. We walked into their huge living room and sat down on the couch.
  "Chill little brother, Aera's known for a while." Damon lounged next to me as Stefan took a seat on the other side of the room.
  "You have?" he said as he was sitting.
  "I didn't think that you were real though, like werewolves." I shrugged.
  "They're real, but rare." He informed me.