Chapter Twenty-Five along with a note from the author

Samuel Liam McLoughlin
Born September 2 [random year]
At 2:37 PM

"He's so precious," Sparrow smiled.

They'd just brought little Sam home from the hospital, and they were happy parents.

Mark and Ember were his godparents, and Samuel was just the cutest baby ever.

"I know," Sean said, putting an arm around Sparrow's torso, pulling her a little closer. They looked down at Sam in his crib, "He's so cute."

The married couple kissed, "I'm so proud of you," Sean whispered to Sparrow, "You gave birth, to a human, and that's a big deal. You did it."

"I'm proud of you," Sparrow said, "You didn't freak out as much as I thought you would when I went into labor, or during the process."

"I love you so much, Sparrow Mayze," Sean said, "I'm so happy that we're married. That we're parents."

"I love you too, Sean William," She said, poking his nose, "I'm happy we're finally happy."

/a/n WOW

IT'S OVER D:

HOLD ME *pulls you all through the screen for a big hug*

IM SO HAPPY BUT SAD AND IDK MAN

SO MANY MIXED EMOTIONS UGH

but thank you guys so fucking much like wow

you're the best readers a girl could ask for

thank you so much :D

I love each and every one of you very much. Keep being cool dudes!

I will see you, in another story, (there's not gonna be a sequel but I still write like a bunch. Be on the lookout for a few Septiplier stories and maybe another Jacksepticeye one or a Markiplier one).

Bye-bye!! D: :D