Chapter Twenty-Four

Sparrow and Sean had been married for a few months now. In that time, Mark and Ember, too, got married.

Sean and Sparrow had gotten a house together, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It had two floors. There was even a pool in the backyard. It was quite a nice home.

Mark, Ember, Sean and Sparrow had stayed great friends. Meadow and Dax moved away, and completely stopped talking to Sparrow, but she didn't really care. She was happy.

Sparrow had just taken a pregnancy test. She'd been feeling sick for a couple of weeks.

Sean didn't know that she took a pregnancy test, but he would know soon.

Sparrow had called Ember over and told her to pick up a test on the way, so she did.

Mark had come along too. He knew what Ember bought, and he knew it was for Sparrow. He was with Sean in the living room.

Sparrow held her breath as she flipped over the test.

Positive.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Ember practically squealed.

Sparrow was happy and excited, but was terrified at the same time.

They went out to the living room and Mark looked excited. Ember and Sparrow nodded, to which he grinned.

"What?" Sean asked, laughing a bit, "I'm so confused. Do you guys know something that I don't?"

"I'm pregnant," Sparrow said.

"Really?!" Sean said, very happy. He stood up from the couch and hugged Sparrow.

She grinned against his chest, "Yeah."

"I'm so fucking excited," Sean said, pulling away from the hug, kissing Sparrow instead.

Mark and Ember smiled, "We're so happy for you guys," Mark said for the both of them.

/a/n okay so I know these chapters are super short but I mean there's not much to write.

So yeah. See you guys in the next chapter. The final one.

It's bittersweet D: