Prologue

As Reyna lie on her deathbed, Sean sat close by, clutching onto his dying wife's hand.

"I love you so much," Sean told Reyna, crying heavy tears.

Reyna weakly smiled at her husband, and mustered a smile reply, "I love you, Sean."

After those short and extremely meaningful words were shared, a long, high pitched beep was heard from the heart monitor.

She was dead.

Sean bursted into fits of sobs, "She can't be gone!" He screamed as a couple of nurses rushed into the room, "I love her!"

"Mr. McLoughlin," The second nurse said, a horrible attempt to calm him down, "Calm down."

"Calm down?!" He yelled, tears streaming down his cheeks, "My wife is dead."

The nurse had nothing to say and didn't respond. Instead, the nurse left his side to attend Reyna in the room they were transporting to another room.

Sean didn't follow. He just went to sit where he was once sitting and cried.

His wife was gone.

/a/n Hiya! I apologize for the sadness of this chapter, I didn't really intend to make it depressing but at the same time I did... yeah...

But anyways, this prologue was just kind of an introduction to the story, giving you some background information on the plot and stuff.

I just kinda got hit with immense inspiration and wanted to write this. It was really, really random, and I don't even know why I did or what happened, but... it happened!

I'm really excited to write this story, and I hope you are too!

So thanks for reading this prologue, and as always, I will see you in the next chapter!

-Emily :)