Chapter 14

{Chapter 14}

Harry couldn’t believe what he was doing as he stood in only his Calvin Klein boxer shorts, thigh deep in the cold water.

“Come on Harry, don’t be a pussy.” Katie shouted as a wave crashed around her and drenched her long brown hair. She was already up to her chest in the water, splashing around with a big smile plastered on her face.

Harry shook his head in disbelief. The things he was willing to do for her.

He took a deep breath as he trudged through the cold water, walking in deeper and deeper.

He jumped as he ran through the water towards the brunette who threw her head back in laughter as she watched him whine and screech as the cold water reached his sensitive section.

When he finally reached her, he couldn’t help his grin.

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this.” He muttered, shaking his head in disbelief. Katie was already soaked and comfortable as she floated on her back, looking at the curly-haired boy before her.

“You need to get out more, Haz.” She giggled. She splashed some water at him as he cowered away, his upper body freezing.

“Aren’t you cold?” He asked in disbelief.

She chuckled as she moved closer to him, he looked down at her through glossy eyes. The sight of her was too much for him to handle. Her beauty was something that hit him like a freight train every time he saw her and right now, he simply couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

She smirked up at him slightly, closing the space between them. Her long brown hair was soaked and clung to her small frame, past her exposed breasts. She was standing in front of him in nothing but a pair of soaked black panties and a matching lace bra.

He gulped under her stare.

The thoughts running through his head that moment were enough to disappoint his mother. 

“I can keep you warm.” She whispered, and in that exact moment he realized he didn’t need her to keep him warm because suddenly his face felt like it was on fire as she pressed her bare chest against his and wrapped her arms around his torso.

She was so little in his arms and with her chest pressed against his, he could feel her heart beat.

He couldn’t resist as he locked his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face in her damp hair. She still smelled like strawberries and roses and Katie.

They just stood there for a moment, in each others arms.

The moon was full and bright and hung low in the night sky that illuminated them in a blue glow. The water was calming down, the waves were no longer as aggressive and everything was silent.

“You’re doing a great job, you know.” Harry mumbled into her hair. She shook in his arms as she laughed.

“Of what?”

“Keeping me warm.”

She pulled away from him now with a small smile on her face as she looked up at him. 

He couldn’t pry his eyes away from a single drop of water he had noticed, that had begun to trail it’s way down Katie’s collar bone and down into the curve between her breasts.

His eyes shot up to hers, flustered, as he realized he had been caught staring.

She smiled gently.

“You can look, you know Harry.” She whispered.

His mind buzzed at the sound. He could suddenly not focus on anything but the way the words had fallen from her lips and the way she looked at him now. The look was hot and heavy and suddenly he was glad he was standing in an ocean of cold water.