Chapter 7

{Chapter 7}

One Direction FanFiction

"So are you and Zayn like a- thing?" Katie asked as she flipped the page of her Cosmo magazine.

Andrea turned away from the mirror where she was applying her mascara and looked over at her best friend lying in her bed. It was 2 in the afternoon, and unfortunately, it was raining outside.

4 days had passed at the house, and to Andrea, they all felt like a blur.

Their daily routines consisted of waking up, eating breakfast, going swimming, eating dinner and then going into town for drinks. Marissa had stopped by, just to check in to see how everything was going. So far everyone was having a wonderful time.

"I don't know." Andrea smirked shyly. Katie looked up from her magazine now, rolling her eyes.

"You obviously are." She sighed. "It's cute. Lucky bitch." Katie joked.

Andrea laughed and flipped Katie the bird as she turned back to the mirror.

"Hey now." Andrea chuckled. "I'm not the only lucky one. What about you and Harry?"

This time a disgusted gurgling noise came from the bed as Andrea looked at Katie's whose eyes rolled into the back of her head and she groaned.

Andrea bursted out in laughter at Katie's disgust.

"Did you seriously just say that? Come on Andy, I can't believe you just asked that." Katie scoffed, throwing her magazine to the side and flipping over onto her back to stare at the ceiling.

Outside the rain pelted against the window. They were the only two in the house because the boys had to go to a quick meeting with one of their managers to discuss who knows what.

"You two would be adorable together." She smiled to herself, finishing up the last of her makeup. "The way he looks at you...I think he secretly wants you."

"Well realistically though, who doesn't?" Katie smirked.

Andrea rolled her eyes and picked up the pillow at her feet and threw it at the brunette who only laughed harder.

"See! You guys are like the same person, you just don't want to accept that you'd be great together." Andrea laughed.

To her surprise Katie went quiet as she stared thoughtfully at the ceiling. Andrea noticed the small smile that crossed her face, as if she were suddenly in a world of her own.

Andrea cocked an eyebrow and walked towards the bed, sitting on the edge looking at her friend.

"Unless...." She spoke gently, the smile stretching further across her face. "Unless you've already accepted it."

This caused Katie to jump up and stare at Andrea in ridicule. Andrea smirked as she noticed the crimson red crawl up Katie's neck and pool in her cheeks.

"What!?" Katie gasped, flustered. "Absolutely not. Me and Harry do not get along, at all."

"What about the other night, when he wanted you to sit beside him on the couch during the movie we watched?" She asked. "Or when he let you borrow his sweater when we had the bonfire outside?"

Katie's face grew a deeper colour of red. "No! It's not like that!" She tumbled over her words awkwardly.

Andrea laughed and crossed her arms, giving her friend a condescending look.