Friends and family

A/N- hey anyone reading this who hasn't read the first and second book I suggest you do otherwise you might not understand some of the things in this book or know who the characters are! Hope you enjoy this book, support me by commenting and voting, that would be great!

Zoe's POV

Hello! It's two years later and I am now fifteen years old. A lot has happened since then, and I mean a lot. You've got all the normal things like exams and such but then there's the added stress of having celebrities for brothers.

Probably the biggest thing was that a year ago Niall and Nicole get engaged and then married soon afterwards. Everyone was sort of expecting it as they were so in love. I thought they were cute together but was sad that Niall moved out to live with her instead of staying with us. I still visited him every other weekend because on the other weekend I would visit Zayn who had moved into a house with Perrie.

So it was just Liam, Harry, Louis and I in the house which wasn't the same but I'm glad that I still had three of my brothers with me.

Cameron and I were still together and our relationship didn't seem to be going downhill so I was happy. As well as being my boyfriend he was also my best friend, which made it even easier to talk to him because we had been such good friends for a long time before we started going out.

Sandra and I had become even closer friends and I told her everything. But I still felt like she was hiding something from me, something big. I knew she lived with her aunt and her brother Alex but I didn't know what happened to her mum and dad. I guess she would just tell me in her own time.

"Zoe!" Sandra shouted as I walked into the classroom.

"Sandra" I ran over to her and she hugged me tightly.

"How's the wedding planning going?" She asked as we sat down at our desk.

"I don't even know anymore" I chuckled and shook my head. "You are coming aren't you?"

"Of course I am, I can't miss such an important occasion" she laughed and we sat in our chairs, talking even when the teacher started the lesson.

About half way through a boy walked into the room, looking around the room and then at the teacher.

"Sorry miss, I'm Chase Grey, the new student" he said.

"Yes, please sit down" the teacher looked around the classroom. "If you just sit at that desk there"

She pointed to the desk in front of Sandra's and mine and we looked at eachother. Chase walked over to us and sat down in the seat, immediately turning around to face us.

"So, ladies" he winked at Sandra and then smiled at me.

"She's got a boyfriend" Sandra said.

"And what about you love?" He asked cheekily.

"I'm not looking for one thank you" she smirked and folded her arms across her chest.

"And why would that be" Chase bit his lip, obviously trying to flirt with her. "Don't you want to go out with me?"

"You can't just walk in here as a new student and ask out the first girl you see, or is that just what players do?" Sandra asked and Chase frowned. "Thought so"

Chase nodded awkwardly and turned back around. Sandra looked at me and we burst into silent laughter. The rest of the lesson went by and nothing much really happened, except for when Sandra generously provided the teacher a list of French swear words that she has taken the time to learn.

"You're going to get into more serious trouble one day" I tutted and packed away my books into my bag.

"Eh, I'll just move on to somewhere else" she shrugged and we walked out of the room and towards the toilets.