Lovers Intuition

"No strippers." My soon-to-be-wife said pecking my lips before trailing down the sidewalk to stay at her sisters until after the wedding. I waved as she got into her car and drove off.

~*~

"You promise there's no strippers coming? I just want a nice time to get drunk and play poker. Y/N will surely have my ass if I do otherwise. " I nodded following Y/N's rules.

"Calm it Horan." Ken grumbles and takes another shot.

A knock arrives at the door and Matt stands up and rushes to the door.

"Did you order pizza?" A feminine voice squeaked. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair. 

They got a goddamn stripper. 

"Yes ma'm, I believe we did." Matt raised his eyebrows and let in the girl with short pizza shorts and a basic bra. She bit her lip as throwing the probably empty cardboard box down on the ground.

I sure hope shes picking that up.

"Guys I fucking told you, no strippers!" My voice strained.The woman walked over to me before straddling my lap.

"On come on let loose, she'll never know." Kelby remarked as picking at his nails as if uninterested.

"Fine, you guys want let loose? I'll let loose." I gulped down the whole shot in front of me before doing it again. About four shots later, I was drunk, and I was letting loose.

"Y-You, me, my bed-droom n-now." I slurred, unable to comprehend the events taking place in front of me. The lady simply nodded and drug me upstairs with her.

~*~

*Kelby's P.O.V.*

"They are sure taking a long time up there." Matt commented, suspicion all over his face.

 "I'll go check on them." I finalised looking at Matt and Ken, Walter visible in the background just playing on his phone.

As I paced up the steps, I heard noises. The door to Niall's bedroom was cracked open slightly and I could see the woman straddling Niall.

Finding this humorous at my drunken state, I whipped out my phone to show to the boys and only the boys. 

After recording about a minute of them having sex, I snickered quietly and trembled down the stairs. I saw the boys all sitting down at the table laughing at something Ken said.

"Boys, you're never going to believe this." I breathed and whipped out my phone once again. They gocked at it sharing a few snickers here and there. They all insisted I sent it to them to show the guys who couldn't tonight so I shrugged it off and sent it to them all.

~*~

*Narratives P.O.V.*